PBS Article on Bath Salts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBS Article on Bath Salts

Wow, this stuff is bad news. A drug that contains the worst (best?) features of cocaine and amphetamines. Its chemical reaction in the brain does permanent damage.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/multimedia/bath-salts/

This may turn in to a debate thread so if the admins need to move it to the politics section so be it.

IMO If it doesn't come out of the ground, don't put it in your body!
    Last edited by Hellbat; 09-21-2012, 04:40 PM. Reason: speeling
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Its chemical reaction
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

PBS, it's a decent network, but i'll go with Tonemonster's review and personal experience with
      the crap as this boards Booze Czar and Minister of Bath Salts.
      I asked him personally as Joint Chief of Staff to research this area and follow up with a detailed report
      as soon as he comes down from the shit. That was over a week ago though, anyone live near
      Tone? Check on him for me.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Its chemical reaction
        Fixed. speed typing at work, sometimes the little things slip.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Its chemical reaction
          Thank you Oracle. we could have never surmised that without your help.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Speak of the...

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              PBS, it's a decent network, but i'll go with Tonemonster's review and personal experience with
              the crap as this boards Booze Czar and Minister of Bath Salts.
              I asked him personally as Joint Chief of Staff to research this area and follow up with a detailed report
              as soon as he comes down from the shit. That was over a week ago though, anyone live near
              Tone? Check on him for me.
              I am here! and my Skin feels GREAT!! You would not believe it! these bath salts are awesome!! Even my Bath & Body works salts cant match these. I have to know if they are going to do seasonal offerings, such as pumpkin spice scented for fall, and an eggnog scented for winter. and spring would be great with a beautiful spring rain meadow scent. and of course nothing says summer like a hot dog BBQ smell. I wonder if they can be infused into massage oils or lotions. My skin would be amazingly smooth then. It would even allow me to be metrosexual. I mean I could have soft skin a female movie star would envy. The rejuvenating fresh feeling these bath salts leave on your skin is just peachy. I am going to see if I can get some more for my grandma for her birthday!! She will love them!

Comment

Why don't they just make weed legal? Everyone is trying to make a drug thats legal that fucks you way worse than any of the illegal stuff, than the government makes that drug illegal and people have to keep making new drugs.

The war on drugs is a joke.

Does anyone remember "spice". It was super popular about a year to two years ago and it was legal. It was supposed to mimic weed by working on your cannaboid receptors and it didn't show up on drug test. I was like "what the hell, I'll try it!" That stuff fucked me up more than 10 indians and crate of whiskey! I did make a lot of money with it though...

After that, I'm with Hellbat. If it isn't natural, don't use it!
                Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                  That stuff fucked me up more than 10 indians and crate of whiskey!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I read an article today on something with a street name of Smiles, it's nasty stuff too...

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...234200299.html

Comment

Wow Tone, sounds more like you're on X than Bath Salts, take it from me, it takes one to know one.
                      your "Joint" Chief of Staff is now going to twist one up because of maiden89, thanks for reminding me
                      to smoke out today, i haven't since this morning.

Tone, you're next report due is on Angel Dust. I could write the report right now, but none of you would believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        IMO If it doesn't come out of the ground, don't put it in your body!
                        +1,000,000.

I've tried my fair share of different shit. Only nature can get it right.
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Wow Tone, sounds more like you're on X than Bath Salts, take it from me, it takes one to know one.
                          your "Joint" Chief of Staff is now going to twist one up because of maiden89, thanks for reminding me
                          to smoke out today, i haven't since this morning.

Tone, you're next report due is on Angel Dust. I could write the report right now, but none of you would believe it.
                          I have not done angel dust, but I have been on a pixie stix and cool aid jag before and it fucked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            I have not done angel dust, but I have been on a pixie stix and cool aid jag before and it fucked me up.
                            then life is good

Comment

I could write the report right now, but none of you would believe it.
                              I'd believe it. You're probably the only one who would believe my report of LSD.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X