How to Stop a Massacre Every Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
    FUKING AWESOME! Like grampa had ZERO fear at all. SO calm, just FUK YOU PUNKS......best clip I've seen in a while. spo
    He probably figured, "Meh, I've lived long enough. These fucking punk-ass kids are goin DOWN!"

Comment

Here's an article about the Florida incident. Mr Williams' gun is a .380 semi-auto and the barrel looks quite short, so not a very lethal weapon, but good enough:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man...ry?id=16800859
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

For those of who like details, a more, uh detailed article, including mugshots and an interview with one of the robbers:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/surv...ld-be-robbers/

An even more detailed 5 page article from the local paper:

http://www.ocala.com/article/2012071...nt02?p=2&tc=pg

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          Call me a negative bastard that doesn't believe anything on TV anymore, but I rather think this was staged

Now, I'm not gun savvy, but what kind of gun was that that he was shot at point blank range, didn't drop his own firearm or return fire, ran like a reborn christian cripple
          and not leave a drop of blood where he fell
          All right Mr. Negative Bastard

The gun was a .380 semi-auto.
          Mr Williams hit both robbers, one in the butt, the other in the arm.
          The armed robber did in fact drop his weapon, allegedy an unloaded and rusty .45

You'll be enlightened by this paragraph from the Ocala paper I posted above:

"Also outside the Internet cafe and in front of neighboring businesses were numerous smaller markers to indicate drops of blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            While it remains to be seen if 'the joker' had return fire
            Right, get out of the habit of calling him that name - that's just the kind of notoriety he will lap up, as he spends the rest of his days swaggering round a mental hospital, re-living his moment of infamy forever. He will love that more than being known for the crime under his own real name, it's what feeds these loons' deranged vision of life.

He should be called the Cum-guzzler, I mean, who would want to be known as that whilst incarcerated forever? Hmmmmm, I won't answer that one...
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              allegedy an unloaded and rusty .45
              Would this give you a bleeding rusty bullet wound?

Just askin'...

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I dunno.
                I think the tear gas that was involved would have made this a much more difficult situation.
                It's a lot harder to be calm like the video in that situation.

Cum-guzzler works for that POS.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

That old dude almost crossed into "Bernie Getz" territory there, but good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    That old dude almost crossed into "Bernie Getz" territory there, but good for him.
                    Bernie Goetz was my hero.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Bernie Goetz was my hero.
                      Goatse's my hero.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I prefer Tub Girl.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bernard Goetz is still my hero to this day.

As for "the asshat in Colorado", with the media coverage that incident garnered, I don't see any way for him to get a "fair" trial. However I do believe that being caught in the act, or willingly and publicly admitting to a crime should immediately waive Due Process (and by "publicly" I mean more than just cops as "witnesses"). If he confessed to a news camera, then it should be a public hanging within 30 minutes.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The douche in Colorado was wearing body armor so my guess is that he was prepared for return fire. Although he was a cowardice bastard so he might have turtled if a few rounds hit him.

Comment

That's why you never waste ammo aiming for the body. Aim for the head. No sense in shooting someone if you don't intend to kill them.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                                That's why you never waste ammo aiming for the body. Aim for the head. No sense in shooting someone if you don't intend to kill them.
                                In all your posting history, this has got to be one of the stupidest, Matt! :think:

Anybody who knows anything about tactical gunning knows you aim for center mass. The human head is relatively smaller and moves around a lot. Plus, what if you miss the bad guy's head and hit an innocent?

If it's just you & the bad guy, use the Mozambique drill. (Gun guys will know what that is without looking it up).

Comment

Working...
                                X