Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Stop a Massacre Every Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjH3Z...layer_embedded

I saw this the other day. More power to him. He should at least get free service for life at that place. I've been thinking about getting a CCL for those nights when it's 4 am and I'm outside a club with a 10k van and 50k worth of pa system.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

That was fucking awesome. So calm, so deliberate. Perps had shotguns and dropped them and ran like a infected vagina. Too cool.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

kill em all....

Comment

This YouTube video may contain inappropriate content for some users.
          Please sign in to confirm your age.

DAMMIT
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            This YouTube video may contain inappropriate content for some users.
            Please sign in to confirm your age.

DAMMIT
            Look around YouTube for another one. I know there are 2 or 3 of the same vid and at least 1 should be viewable without having to log in.
            My Toys:
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
            '94 Dinky HX in Black
            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Ah, OK, is it this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP1XkPkb0_w

Saw that last week.....AWESOME!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And despite the paranoia, it's really that simple. Perps didn't take a hostage or return fire like in the movies, they ran like bitches.

Of course, the unarmed should have the fucking sense to hit the ground.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awesome!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Arm More Grandpas lol

Comment

Call me a negative bastard that doesn't believe anything on TV anymore, but I rather think this was staged

Now, I'm not gun savvy, but what kind of gun was that that he was shot at point blank range, didn't drop his own firearm or return fire, ran like a reborn christian cripple
                      and not leave a drop of blood where he fell

Call me stupid but I'd not like to be on the bad end of grampa's bad aim
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Seems more like a way to start a massacre than stop one. Lucky grandpa didn't get confused and start trying to whack anyone in the cafe wearing a hoodie or plug an innocent bystander.

Maybe he should look into some Glazer rounds?
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

that YT clip wasn't staged, it security camera footage and real. They caught the kids as the later I believe they went to get medical attention. There will be no charges for Grandpa who kicked ass

While it remains to be seen if 'the joker' had return fire from several different directions that there may be less casualties. I believe the man is truly insane so no telling but it could have been just enough to confuse the worthless fuck as it was something not planned in his sick little mind. Criminals rarely think of return fire or have that in their plans so they abort the plan and either die or head the hospital before prison.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                            that YT clip wasn't staged, it security camera footage and real. They caught the kids as the later I believe they went to get medical attention. There will be no charges for Grandpa who kicked ass

While it remains to be seen if 'the joker' had return fire from several different directions that there may be less casualties. I believe the man is truly insane so no telling but it could have been just enough to confuse the worthless fuck as it was something not planned in his sick little mind. Criminals rarely think of return fire or have that in their plans so they abort the plan and either die or head the hospital before prison.
                            Yep, criminals often have a bit of a mind fuck when death unexpectedly starts flying there way at 1000ft per second.

Comment

FUKING AWESOME! Like grampa had ZERO fear at all. SO calm, just FUK YOU PUNKS......best clip I've seen in a while. spo
                              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                              X