My tattoo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I was at the bank. I wear my Pentagram sometimes. So I'm doin' my biz with the teller, while this mindless fuck kept saying.."I know what that is"..."I know what that is"..."I know wha...." interupted by my LOUD retort.."I know you're an asshole". The bank was rollin'. My mom works there...my poor mom. She's a saint.
    i woulda spoke in tongues and then said good luck bud. youre now under my spell haha
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      People are amazed I don't have a tattoo..or piercing. I have to fuggin' prove it..they just don't believe it. It's silly.
      any excuse to get your cock out...
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Vitamin, I know for a fact that me bitching about the heat here sounds like "wah wah im a pussy" to you lol. Oz is hell hot but Ive never known anyone from there that would trade it for any paradise.
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

JKFreak-Nasty! You're a good man. You went through hell. My dad is my hero and best freind. No, He's not my friend..he's my father. I tell that to my son all the time. We could have the best of times, and hopefully we did and will. But friends come and go, and such is life..but fathers, not sperm doners..Fathers.

My father is getting older, it's sad to see your parents like that. They had 4 surgeries..3 knees and a hip. I helped, supported them when they needed it. I took a break here for a long time.

I actually missed about 3 years of the JCF. Now that I have the time, I can't sit in my chair for more than 30 minutes or so. So I don't think It can be like it used to be. That makes me unhappy. But it can be worse...and it will be.

I was talking to a couple friends on the phone, and discovered we can't think of anyone we know that's "happy". These days I'll settled for boredom..or not aggravated.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, My parents had me late in life, and when dad died he was 60. he and my mom were very good to all of us. always made sure we never went without. I totally agree on the father thing. they were married 38 years, and he was committed to us kids as much as he was mom. then after cancer took its grasp on him, i just had mom. so now shes my best friend. I watched her go through the surgery thing as well, and I know you must have been the same way as me. you hear oh, yea its routine, and you think in your mind yea but bad shit happens too, and it fucks with you. Now, after dad passed though i was off the wall. way off. violent temper, went from straight a's to straight f's, slept in class, fought daily, but i eventually turned around. Never was religious though, after that, until Jodee left. But Im still not somebody to cram it down anybody elses throat. i believe what i believe and joe blow believes what he believes. then theres achmed who believes a 767 up some building's ass is a good deed. Im not happy either in my life. theres so much shit going on, nbpp trying to start a race war over something stupid, the economy went to shit, i mean I build shipping crates. big ones for medical equipment. I deal with xray machines and all kinds of nasty radioactive machines. I should make a ton more than 22 an hr. and then theres job security. and jobs. i was so scared last july of losing my job it wasnt funny. we had an mri machine fall over in a 757 somewhere over the ocean on its way to brazil. did 200k worth of damage, plus another 100k for the machine. and if it went the other way it woulda gone through the wall and brouht the plane down. turned out to be a faulty strap, and was dhl's fault, but my first thought was finding a new job and how hard it'd be. i think if the economy returns itd send people into happiness again. guess people can take solace in the fact that other people are struggling too and that its not just a problem of their job. But then theres forums, and these places are just like a paradise for people who just wanna forget. even if its just for a lil while. Cuz when you talk to your friends around the world, be it about J/C guitars or shaggin sheep, you forget about your bitch wife or your cocksucker boss, or whatever your problem is. oh and i didnt address this earlier, but about your bluntness almost getting you kicked off, i got kicked off an rx7 forum because this gay guy was harassing the fuck outta me over my avatar. (same one..except bigger) and he wanted pics of my muscles and shit. So i told him i wasnt gay 20 or so times and finally told him to fuck off and leave me alone. he raised a huge stink about it saying it was cuz he was gay...blah blah. now, isnt that his own personal business if he wants to dine on the man-loaf? he need not tell anyone that if he doesnt wish. so yea, one wrong thing by somebody and your ass is gone. people are too fucking sensitive anymore. pretty soon well be so politically correct that you wont "finger a chord" you'll "digitally penetrate" it. man i need to get my ass together. that post was all over the place lol. i gotta run anyway, but ill catch ya later Billz!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X