My tattoo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tattoo....

Everybody who sees my tattoo when I wear sleeveless shirts always asks me where they've seen that logo before. a few recognize it tho. but tonight took the motherfucking cake. Idk why but it pissed me off bad. So, i run out to the store to get myself some caffiene (Pepsi ) and this dude comes up to me and goes, "Jackson huh? why play a shitty ESP ripoff?" Number 1, if a large man has proudly tattoed his favorite guitar manufacturer forever on his arm, its probably not a good idea to insult them. He goes on: "shit man, Ive been playing for 2 years and own 4 custom shop ESP vipers. ESP already wants to endorse me." Number 2, dont lie about that shit, everybody knows it isnt true, and you look like a damn retard. heres the part that REALLY pissed me off: "You know ESP sued Gibson for ripping off their designs and making Jacksons dont you?" well, at this point I snapped at him and told him exactly what I though of him and his poser skatepunk shit wanna be LTDs and where he could stick em. Before I could connect fist to jaw, Brandon the night manager had jumped the counter and restrained me. Wtf is with people? get your facts straight motherfuckers, Jackson, under indefuckingpedant ownership, sued esp for ripping off their designs. Man I hate people. I love Jackson guitars. Yes, it may seem a little odd to tattoo the logo on my arm, but its my only tattoo, and up high enough that i have to wear a sleeveless to see it. to each his own i guess, but to me, there is no other brand.
    Last edited by jacksonkellyfreak; 05-03-2012, 03:39 AM.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Well, if its one thing I have learned in life, its that there are retards everywhere. (Shut up Ron ) seriously, retardedness is like a disease and its spreading. there are boneheads & idiots everywhere you look. they roam the earth like free cattle. the best defense is to see the humor in their retardedness and let it entertain you. thats what I do. I fuckin love watchin and listening to retards. it makes my day.

and I see nothing wrong with a tattoo of a brand of guitar on your arm. lots of people have brands names & logos tattooed on them. Its fine by me.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

mess with the best you die like the rest
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Here's mine. Jackson logo to come.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	59180_108277492565336_100001492566310_63976_539725_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	2446093
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

You don't need to look hard. There are fuckin idiots to the left and right everywhere you go. There always will be. It pisses me off too when they ruin a perfectly good day.
          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

I got all my Tattoos on the inside..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah, take me for instance....i had a very high IQ for most of my life, suffered a severe head trauma which has left me with seizures and permanent brain damage!! i am a retard now. it is kind of interesting because i am also an english teacher and have a degree in british literature, focused on lit between 1600-1750, a degree in linguistics with an emphasis on american regional dialects, and a degree in english education. the ball-licking part? because of my head injury i can barely recall what i learned in college, i spell like i am dyslexic (it often takes forever to type a post), and i while i can still play guitar i do not have the skills i had before. i am now a pentatonic guy. the patterns are easy for me to remember.

what is the point of this story and how does it relate to the original post????

ESP RULZ!!!!!!!!!!

haha, joking aside - that dude was a total bung-cheeser....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I don't know man, difference of opinion shouldn't make your want to break out the fist a cuffs. Perhaps you should buy you an ESP and take some anger management classes? Listen the world is full of idiots, don't let them bring you don't to their levels over something as silly as Jackson vs ESP. news flash for you...both build quality guitars
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

No man, I dont mind that he likes esp, its that he had to come out and insult me and my brand of choice. if he wants an inferior instrument fine, but dont knock my personal opinion.
                  Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

You should have asked if he played in a cover band with his cover brand.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I don't lick balls. I suck 'em !! I suck the shit outta them. The people love it.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"inferior instrument" is an opinion, not fact!
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

People still wear sleeveless shirts?!?
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I feel like the older I get, the more idiots I encounter on a regular basis.

Maybe they were always idiots and I didn't know better ...or maybe I'm just jaded ...oh heck, it's probably due to global warming....or the chinese

Comment

Dude...it's not worth getting in a fight over a douchebag.
                              Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
                              LTD EC401VF
                              Gibby Les Paul
                              Ibanez RG220D O Natural
                              Fender Parts Caster
                              Oranger Tiny Terror Head
                              2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
                              TU2 Tuner
                              Dunlop Cantrell Wah
                              Fulltone 70's Fuzz
                              Fulltone Distortion Pro1
                              Fulltone Mosfet 2