Dirty Hippies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
    Case in point.... Obammy LOST the popular vote, but won the house vote. voting my ass.
    Huh? Obama won the popular vote in 2008. Perhaps you are thinking of the 2000 election - Bush lost the popular vote but one the electoral vote.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

What is awesome about Ron Paul? He is one of the most ineffective "leaders" around. He wants to abolish everything and has no viable solutions for anything. He couldn't run a bake sale much less the country.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim ..exactly. As long as he doesn't lead us into more war...that's fine by me.

Even Ozzy wrote a song about that...or maybe it was Geezer. It was originally titled "Walpurgis"..which is today,April 30th and yes I'm celebrating that ..prolly by spilling my seed on the fertile Mother Earth. Hopefuly a new Hybrid of species will spawn and conquer the world. I'm thinking my DNA crossed with an earthworm..so I can fuck myself. Yes, that would rule!

I'm going to shoot my goo on a nightcrawler now...because I'm doing my part!

Godammit.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh BTW Ron Paul doesn't care about pussy. So that won't be an issue. Have you any idea how much puss Ron has seen...countless puss, from all walks of life. Short puss, tall puss, dark puss, light puss...puss that can slurp...puss that can burp.

I judge a man's character soley on his knowledge of puss. Sure his delivery is weak, he's old..but he can deliver. Besides I've heard him speak ..when given the chance. The guy has plans. But if he did have nice hair and white sideburns..or could deliver a smooth speech via teleprompter. He prolly would be killed trying to put any of those plans in action.

Anyone that thinks the prez actually runs the show..prolly still believes in Santa. The illusion of Santa, or diety of choice is such a warm fuzzy...oh so fuzzy. But the Pope has the power a prez used to once upon a time. In fact, I would say never . The world leaders still have to get the Pope's blessing or confer with him for consent to do things such as the holocaust. But these are just facts.

What's with the jews anywhoo...they are not very popular. They are cursed to be doomed by all corners of the globe. Personally, I LOVE the jews such as Gilbert Gottfried..I'll vote for him. Slash..Marty Friedman...Andrew Dice Silverstien..the list is endless. I think I'm jewish..I like nice things...and I'm silly!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            guess who won the coin toss between bill and I for 1st choice on which end of Lima that we were to be on?
            I don't think there is a wrong end there Tommy...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              I don't think there is a wrong end there Tommy...
              But what happens if you are Lucky Pierre?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I guess this is as good a place as any to leave this!

Comment

love it, Snoogs.

Michael Jackson scared me a bit though
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X