Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
    milwaukee
    It's pronounced Murderwaukee.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      But then, as the govt showed (and a Democratic one too) during the Occupy movement, they'll truncheon you, mace you and throw you in a cell for peacefully sitting in a park.
      For the most part, while what they were doing was peaceful, they were breaking the law. You can't build encampments on public property. In the case of Zuccotti park, they were cleared out, and the park was clean of their garbage, and the court ruled that the protesters could not sleep or camp in the park. But they tried to get back in, but the police were there to enforce the ruling. The occupiers were wrong. I've argued this numerous times, but it doesn't seem to matter. If you believe in the occupy movement, then breaking the law is somehow justified for a perceived greater good. I'm sick of hearing that the police were infringing on their right to protest. They can protest all goddamn day and night, their rights were not being infringed on, they just can't fucking live in the park and build ugly hobo villages.

Comment

My fellow shredders, there are NO liberal posters here so far. Accept maybe the girl who posted ragin on us for treadin on hippies.
        Which I might add, we have failed to continue doing (WTF?)

When a real liberal posts here. We will know.

jacksonkellyfreak - if you go to jail then we can't cut hippies anymore...fuck...then what? lol
        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

You know, the thing that gets me about this is the comments regarding illegals. I don't care if the wait is 25 years, the law is the law and by walking across the imaginary line they have broken it. If I break the law I don't get rewarded with government benefits (at the expense of legal, working citizens), driver's license, and such. Nor do my crimes get overlooked by the government. I don't agree with laws being passed so they can't be deported from being here either. Go ahead and argue about the people that came here and took the land from the native Americans. I know that's coming. One difference there is laws are in place now that govern this, not to mention that was over 200 years ago.

Their country is SO bad that they can't make it there? Tough shit. Don't come to our country and drag it down. Grow some balls and do something to resolve the problems that make your country so unbearable or come here through the process that has been put in place for it.

I was in a store the other day and one got mad at the cashier working because she couldn't understand what he was saying and told her she needs to learn spanish. That burnt my ass and the poor lady working was almost in tears from trying so hard and him getting mad at her so I snatched him by the hair on the back of his head and marched his ass out the front door and told him not to come back. I didn't do it for the applause that took place when I got back to the register. I did it because they person was a dick and deserved it. If they want to come here, learn the fucking language. It's not our place to have to learn another language just because they decide to illegally (or legally for that matter) come here. That responsibility falls on the ones coming here.

In my opinion, people coming into this country should not get more rights and privileges than the citizens of the country.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Nimz, you hit it. I'd take the Hippies on Madison's Mifflin Street in a second over the ugly shit that goes on in Milwaukee. I grew up there.It can be a damn dangerous place at times.

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
              My fellow shredders, there are NO liberal posters here so far. Accept maybe the girl who posted ragin on us for treadin on hippies.
              Which I might add, we have failed to continue doing (WTF?)

When a real liberal posts here. We will know.

jacksonkellyfreak - if you go to jail then we can't cut hippies anymore...fuck...then what? lol
              I'm pretty liberal. I work my ass off and pay my way. I've done well for myself and don't feel bad paying more than my fair share. Paying taxes sucks but let's face it not much would get accomplished if we were all counting on the goodwill of man to take care of things. I know for a fact that not all liberals are tree hugging freeloaders and not all conservatives are hard working valuable contributors to society. I also know there are plenty of lazy system abusing liberal scumbags.

I think you guys are all pretty funny with your generalizations about liberals and conservatives. Parroting Fox news gibberish is just as bad as folks that echo the liberalmedia. You're letting the politicians and the media that they have purchased dictate what you believe. The Democrat and Republican parties are equally corrupt and despicable. They only serve to polarize the nation. They each have "key" issues that tug your strings one way or another but ultimately they act in their own best interest - not yours.

The conservative establishment hates guys like you - but they know what to say to get your support. Just like the liberal establishment hates most of their base - but they know what to do say to get their support.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                You know, the thing that gets me about this is the comments regarding illegals. I don't care if the wait is 25 years, the law is the law and by walking across the imaginary line they have broken it. If I break the law I don't get rewarded with government benefits (at the expense of legal, working citizens), driver's license, and such. Nor do my crimes get overlooked by the government. I don't agree with laws being passed so they can't be deported from being here either. Go ahead and argue about the people that came here and took the land from the native Americans. I know that's coming. One difference there is laws are in place now that govern this, not to mention that was over 200 years ago.

Their country is SO bad that they can't make it there? Tough shit. Don't come to our country and drag it down. Grow some balls and do something to resolve the problems that make your country so unbearable or come here through the process that has been put in place for it.

I was in a store the other day and one got mad at the cashier working because she couldn't understand what he was saying and told her she needs to learn spanish. That burnt my ass and the poor lady working was almost in tears from trying so hard and him getting mad at her so I snatched him by the hair on the back of his head and marched his ass out the front door and told him not to come back. I didn't do it for the applause that took place when I got back to the register. I did it because they person was a dick and deserved it. If they want to come here, learn the fucking language. It's not our place to have to learn another language just because they decide to illegally (or legally for that matter) come here. That responsibility falls on the ones coming here.

In my opinion, people coming into this country should not get more rights and privileges than the citizens of the country.
                I agree completely. But now what do you do about it? Are you going to deport everyone? Are you going to put up a wall? What?

- Newc

Comment

liberals, conservatives, i think most of the people holding the reigns are despots and false kings solely out for personal gain. not all of them, but a very good portion.
                  a portion too large in my opinion, and it is thoroughly corrupt. it's been going on for centuries.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
                    If you believe in the occupy movement, then breaking the law is somehow justified for a perceived greater good.
                    But then you ask "who made that law that allows your boss to kick you on the street after you broke your back working hard for your bills and his wealth"?

just an example: over here 'housemaids' are now seen as 'selfemployed' where before they were in employment by the person who's house they kept clean

wanna know WHY that was changed?

So that those who can afford hired help can hire a cheap illegal maid -as they did before- but now have ZERO accountability
                    before the employer would have been responible for all the paperwork being in order, now they can just say "We had no idea"

people in power will bend/break/change the laws so they only end up protecting themselves to the fullest

when was the last time an impeachment sent some high official to jail?
                    how many years did Nixon get convicted for for abuse of power, and sabotage of the American democratic process?
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      You might want to have a word with Websters. They seem to have got their definition of "liberal" completely wrong. The dictionary seems to think it is about political reform and maximum personal freedoms, as guaranteed by law & the protection of civil liberties. Doesn't sound like a bad thing. Actually sounds more like what America stands for than "make as much money as you personally can and fuck your neighbours who might be struggling".
                      +1 Thomas Jefferson minus his housekeepers

We need some kind of point system to figure out if our guitar heros are hippies or not.

Can u halp?

Dimebag Darrell (only for demonstration purposes)
                      Hippie points: Long hair. Likes copious amounts of weed. Seemed goodnatured and said "bro" and "dude" a lot. = +3 Hippie points

Non-hippie points: Lots of pinch harmonics (PING!). Confederate Flag logos everywhere. Non hippie shaped guitars. Allowed image use to endorse products. = +4 Non Hippie points.

Result: Dimebag = non hippie.

Anyone want to do Santana next?
                      Last edited by FlyingSkull; 04-27-2012, 01:55 PM. Reason: Spelling! How U werk?
                      "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                      Zakk Wylde

Comment

Carlos Santana- first version- made great music, ate acid with hendrix and rocked woodstock. Rocker points- many. carlos is a great guitarist,
                        i will not bag on him.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          I agree completely. But now what do you do about it? Are you going to deport everyone? Are you going to put up a wall? What?
                          Everyone that isn't willing to wait their turn and come in through the proper channels, yes. And a wall along the Mexican border wouldn't bother me one damn bit.
                          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                            thats not liberalism bro. liberalism is about feeling sorry for everyone who is of a different race, illegal or not should be entitled to free handouts and shit, and self loathing the fact that you are white. i dont mind anybody illegal as long as they want to learn the language and work and not sponge. also try to become legal. your stance is pretty much just anti corporate, anti capitalism. which, is what America was founded on. but not what you describe. thats corrupt capitalism. and i see why you take a stand against that.
                            What he described was not corrupt at all. It certainly sucks if some executive fires 200 people and then gives himself a $500k bonus but it's not corrupt with regards to capitalism. Capitalism is about private ownership (as-in not the government) and a market driven economy. There is no provision in any capitalistic doctrine I've ever read that said you had to treat employees (or anyone else) fairly. The reality is that the last thing anyone wants is unchecked capitalism - otherwise there would not be laws against price-fixing, there'd be no anti-trust legislation at all, etc.

- Newc

Comment

listen to the Apostle Timothy, his words are always the truth from my reading experiences on the intenet.

Comment

If you need any more evidence that the Republicans and Democrats are not on YOUR side, just go read up on CISPA. FUCK YOU CONGRESS.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X