2012 NHL Playoffs Bitches!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    either the Kings win it tomorrow or they will epic choke and hand cup to NJ in 7

Pretty much yeah, and if they choke themselves out of the cup after beng so dominant they'll be the laughing stock of the league for years

Comment

• Well at least SJ's gonna get stuart, hopefully they turn things around 12-13 season.... or completely fall apart. Also, the Kings won the cup. Yay Kings... I guess. :P
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Congratulations LA Kings on their first cup...wow impressive 16-4 run, only losing one road game....all being the 8th seed.

I still to this day get goose bumps once captain is handed the cup
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• what an anticlimactic game 6 tho. Bernier is an idiot. Pretty much cost the devils the cup, or at least a chance at game 7.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• What an incredibly stupid penalty...I hope his team mates gave him a hard time. The Devils certainly didn't give up though...they continued to bring it hard, just couldn't get anything in the net. Congrats to LA...great run!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
              What an incredibly stupid penalty...I hope his team mates gave him a hard time. The Devils certainly didn't give up though...they continued to bring it hard, just couldn't get anything in the net. Congrats to LA...great run!
              crazy thing is, on hfboards, a ton of the jersey homers there were blaming scuderi and saying it shouldnt have been a penalty, and "the refs handed LA the cup" etc. etc. They evidently cant or havent read the rule book.

Comment

• lol, yeah Scuderi really shouldn't have used the glass to stop his face....WTF?

I understand devotion to your team, I get that but what really bothers me is how distorted reality is for some homers. They passionately favor their team....take the exact same play, reverse the color of jerseys and they have a brand new take on it to favor their team So if that was Scuderi plastering Bernier from behind in the exact same fashion its all good and not even a penalty? I think not
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• exactly, shawn. I didnt care who won, just wanted to see some good hockey. But that was one of the most clear cut 5+ a game boarding calls ive seen all playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    lol, yeah Scuderi really shouldn't have used the glass to stop his face....WTF?

I understand devotion to your team, I get that but what really bothers me is how distorted reality is for some homers. They passionately favor their team....take the exact same play, reverse the color of jerseys and they have a brand new take on it to favor their team So if that was Scuderi plastering Bernier from behind in the exact same fashion its all good and not even a penalty? I think not
                    Exactly

Comment

• Bobrovsky of the Flyers has been traded to the Blue Jackets.

I am kinda glad because they desperately need a top-tier goalie and he did have a lot of good games but he's not at the level the Flyers need.

Comment

• wow the flyers sent james van riemsdyk to toronto for luke schenn.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                          wow the flyers sent james van riemsdyk to toronto for luke schenn.

I can understand them getting rid of Bob but Van Riemsyke seems needless

Comment

• Is it just me, or does it seem like the Pens really made out on the Staal trade? Seemed like an awful lot to give up for a 3rd line center (who I'm sure won't be a 3rd liner for Carolina) IMO.

Comment

Working...
                            X