No announcement yet.

will homeowners insurance cover amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe so man, but i didnt come across as sarcastic about anyone else's religion. and im not here to argue politics, religions or string gauges. so if you have a problem with me because i believe in god, which this is the first time you and i have spoken on this forum and youre being pretty standoffish, then fine, but i wouldnt recommend insulting religion man. you never know when some fanatic freak will chop you the fuck up or some shit. yea yea i have a bad mouth, but i dont rape kill or steal. just sayin man, muslims are really really bad about killing people who insult allah, and theres a whole clan of weirdo christians out there that live by some other book thats only rumored to exist. the problem with religion is that a fanatic group can turn everyone else away. im not like that man. im cool as shit. but i aint gonna argue religion with ya. later.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Sweet William can hold his own territory but I will step in and say something here.

I'm of deep faith but never get into religious discussion on gear forums.
      Bill gets a pass in my heart because despite his crass posting, the guy truly has
      a heart of gold although he will never admit it.

He has earned where he's at the hard way and I know for
      certain he will go to the mat for those he loves.

Plus he's on some really freaky drugs!

Comment

Kelly, relax. I didn't make fun of you or your faith. I don't do that. Check my other threads..I'm consistant. I have no fear whatsoever.. zero, none, zilch. I paid the dues of a million+ souls. My "fear fuse" blew long ago. These guys know about me. Do yourself a fave and listen. It's obvious we're not established..with you 45 posts in.

Honestly, It is in your best interest that we get along. It has NOTHING to do with your beliefs, no matter what they are or aren't...even "fanatics" like myself. It has EVERYTHING to do with being a cool motherfucker. Now, if you're cool..we're good to go.

Like I always tell my kid. I'm the bull in the China shop. All the assholes that run are assholes. All those that stay are friends.

Eveyone gets ONE shot with me. Not you, or him, or her, or them..everyone....ONE!

Again, don't worry about religion. Because that's a done deal with us. So, let's move foward from here.

Billz
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh..thanx Cygs. Yeah..yer 1000% right!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If its one thing I love arguing about, its string gauges.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              If its one thing I love arguing about, its string gauges.
              Hey Tone..what size string would you say is the size of a cathater? Like the one in Tommy's Peehole. I never want to go to the hospital in my life...just for that reason. Remember I mentioned I didn't have any fear. OK..that's one I forgot. I never want a colonoscopy or anything in my PP ho...ever. Even if there's a fire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Hey Tone..what size string would you say is the size of a cathater? Like the one in Tommy's Peehole. I never want to go to the hospital in my life...just for that reason. Remember I mentioned I didn't have any fear. OK..that's one I forgot. I never want a colonoscopy or anything in my PP ho...ever. Even if there's a fire!!!
                I had a catheter once. Just ONCE! After my first cardiac cath. Felt like it was about the size of a firemans hose, but closer to the size of the D string on a bass. I pissed razor blades for a week to boot. Let's not even go to how bad an orgasm is either (after a catheter)
                "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  are you kidding me? fires are the BEST time to have a colonoscopy or catheter. nothin' like sittin around the campfire with an acoustic guitar, some marshmellow peeps roasting on the open fire, and a good ol' colonoscopy. man, that sure brings back the childhood memories.

Comment

A D string on a bass? Razor when peeing and shootin' goo...for a week??!!. Ahhhhh no catheter for me. I don't care if I could roast some Peeps. Oh.I like Buffalo Peeps..with blazin' hot sauce. But I wouldn't want a colonoscopy after that either. Once, I ate a bag of blazin' hot potato chips..those were hotter comin' out ..than goin' in. Speaking of which. Hey Scootz..Tonez. Would you like to get gay with me? I know Tommy would..we have many times. But that's another story. We didn't mean to..I just fell on his PP a few dozen times. That could happen to anyone..

Oh..I'm sorry. back on topic. A huge tree took out my back porch and AC unit in July. The tree landed against the window right by my head. There's two big crossed swords there..that could have lopped off my head. That would be cool. Anywhooo..I gotta brand new porch and AC unit..so that was good. The wife likes it...in the pooper. I wish!

Oh, speaking of crossed swords..Scoot...Tone..we could do that campfire , firehose ..Peep thing. I'm thinkin'..Tommy too!

Oh..yeah. I don't know about home ins. I have about 100K worth of metal cds. I don't they would be covered. I think I have to buy a rider for that..if they went up in flames or something. Much like Scoots Peep after that catheter.

OK, later guys..I didn't proof read this BS

Gotta take the kid to work..in the snow. It's finally fuggin' snowin' in C-town. Can ya believe it!!!

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Look, horns, I think we just got off on the wrong foot man. i wasnt trying to be insulting or anything. i just dont like to discuss religion or really anything that is opinion or personal preference. and i mentioned string gauges because i literally have some with 8-38, because they buzz with anything heavier, actually thats both ibanezes, 9-42, 9-46, 9-52 on one 7 string, 10-62 on another 7, 10-46, and 11-54 on my warrior. personally, with the way i play i cant tell much difference in tone, but ive noticed i play with a much more aggressive attack on the 11s.
                      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

also, Bill, the storms you talked about in july stretched down my way as well and caused a pretty nasty tornado to take out my brothers house. didnt level it but it did some nasty shit to it. i dont know how true this is, but he said that his ears popped and the toilet flushed itself right before it hit.

Comment

ibanezes..... is that a real word?

Comment

OK man..you gotta relax. I been here for over a decade, as well as good friends. Like always..when silly muscians get together. Well, it's a locker room type atmosphere. Sometimes the man-funk can get pretty thick and steamy. Stinky!

Use what ya like..Nobody cares. If they get silly. I'll tell 'em to knock it off. Don't like to seeing friends bicker over petty shitf.

Don't take ANYTHING I say seriously. If someone is attacked over religion/politics..I'm wired to say STFU! I'm a retired veteran cleveland cop. Alpha-Male..Dark Humor...TCB.....A-Type...Blood-Soaked...Cynical...the works. If you looked at the threads just before this one. I said the same EXACT shit. Don't assume anything. Think of a UBER obnoxious Andrew Dice Clay on steroids...and 100% Dago....with a ginormous schlong.

I contributed to your 17 years , 27 years old, play blues no matter what, stuck in a rut..ect.

----------------------------------

Example. I'm you. You're me.

You- Hey Bill, suck a box o' cocks !!!
                            Me- Ummmm..But I'm not gay. OK fuggit, just one box...but you owe me! Hey,
                            I'm old 'nuff to be your father. How dare you talk to me that way.

Ya see what I'm sayin'...I'm a sick bastard! It worked for 48 years..and maybe 48 more.

Billz

Comment

Bill, do you insure your peeeps??? your schlong???

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                                also, Bill, the storms you talked about in july stretched down my way as well and caused a pretty nasty tornado to take out my brothers house. didnt level it but it did some nasty shit to it. i dont know how true this is, but he said that his ears popped and the toilet flushed itself right before it hit.
                                Yep, July 2, I made it happen. As soon as I requested it..it responded in a blink. A huge tree on my house. My wife and kid were not too amazed. They're pretty used to that sorta thing.

They were in awe of the HUGE tree and how it rested.

Comment

Working...
                                X