JCF Classics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dg View Post
    When Ed Roman stole Newc's pics for his site but made the fatal error of hot-linking to them. Newc then made him pay in spades by changing the pics.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      Yo G! What up

Supertramp... Glad you chimed in Jon, I was thinking you actually liked them. lol! Whew...
      you know he just loves that shit. But now he's acting all cool like so the other kids won't tease him. But you know, deep inside, his heart is breaking.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I admit it.....I like Supertramp.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'm gone for over a year, finally come back, and Lou comes out of the closet with Supertramp... :-/ It's a dark day....

Comment

Welcome back John!!! I always looked at Supertramp as kind of a progressive version of Cheap Trick. I also like Steely Dan. -Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Billz step to step guide to shaving your balls had me crying.

Comment

I'm glad I was able to contribute ToeJam's crazy cat woman pic.

For me, I'll never forget the cockdragon and all of its other graphics gone bad counterparts.

Comment

how the fuck did I forget the cockdragon??????????????
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Tone, I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like you really want cock on the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      how the fuck did I forget the cockdragon??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                        Tone, I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like you really want cock on the brain.
                        that is true. good point. I do not want cock on the brain.....or any other part of me. but in all fairness, the cockdragon transcends sexual preference and sex in general. its not about a cock. its about a cockDRAGON. its as majestic as a purple mountain and the fruited plain. its more god like than cock like. as Billz says, "these are facts!"
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think one of the best I read was RacerX and his dad at the Nixon family something, really buzzed on wine.
                          Rsmakers Euro-adventures.
                          Lousiffers family feast.
                          Billz (nuff said!)
                          There are really too many, this whole forum is just rocks.
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working...
                          X