JCF Classics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Classics.

OK in the 10 + years I have been around here, there have been some funny times. I think we need to devote a thread to those classic laughs we had here as I am sure I have forgotten some over time. so its a trip down memory lane for some laughs.

Items that come to my mind now are:

Lemon Oil....... remember when it was "all the rage" here? I mean it was like turbo chargers in the 80's.... everyone was into it. I remember the lemon oil forum. remember the lemon oil shark?

Billz's brown monolith......the balloon knots........ there are many great Billz classics.

Lou's carnal cavorting stories.

RSmacker's whale shagging accounts.

Blues Rock chatter.

Sully's love of supertramp music

Rossness' argyle sweater.

Toejam's crazy cat lady action figure.

the Rotten Ronnie's band

the newest addition is of course, Alan's nuts and the strong fucker that tightens them.

I am sure I forgot a ton of them, so PLEASE feel free to post them! I am sicker than a dog today, and my brain isnt working the best, so please post any you remember!
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Apparently, my humor is becoming dull and not enjoyed by some(one) around here anymore. Geeze, cant a guy troll anymore? Guess the issue was more serious than it was made out to be. Anyhow, Billz asked "Whats a vector?'' I replied, "A line with an arrow representing both direction AND magnitude. Ohh yeeah!"

It either wasnt funny, and/or misunderstood.

I thought it was funny, so GTFO.

Tone, you forgot all the sexy hair banter with you and Tommy, and youre a high maintenance bitch. BTW, you need to pay your dues again, as it seems you no longer show as a high maintenance bitch.
    Last edited by Twitch; 02-08-2012, 05:19 PM.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I can understand. Trolling on feedback or classified stuff is bad form IMO because it's involving situations where money is (or is not) changing hands.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post

Tone, you forgot all the sexy hair banter with you and Tommy, and youre a high maintenance bitch. BTW, you need to pay your dues again, as it seems you no longer show as a high maintenance bitch.
        Uh oh..... I need to break out the wallet again and pay up my dues. I will get on that soon. now, as for Tommy's hair..... no way in hell will I forget that sexy shit. Tommy's hair is so sexy that models ask him for care tips. Women love it. thats why I hang with Tommy.... chicks dig him. I am just the fortunate wing man that gets his throw aways.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I can understand. Trolling on feedback or classified stuff is bad form IMO because it's involving situations where money is (or is not) changing hands.
          I dont know, I guess. Seems the problem had resolved its self to the cleaning up afterwards, but dually noted I guess. Oh well, guess Im butt hurt that someone thought it wasnt funny for once. On with the funnies.

What happened to Rons grammar school? Hasnt been a lot of that lately? Also, Wilksis and Smackers back and forth.
          Last edited by Twitch; 02-08-2012, 05:27 PM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

yes RonZ GramEr SKule wuZ aLWayz FuNY

Comment

Fett's banning and Blazer's ostracism both happened around when I first signed up and were interesting times too. This place can get volatile from time to time...
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

LinaV... one guy named Chris who took on the multiple personalities of twin girls. Eeek, bugz!

And that Dross guy with the roach.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

And let us not forget the rapid roundhouse kicks and brick like fists from Vince.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

More additions:

Ron's peewee v/mini RR
                    The ongoing saga (Rsmacker vs. Wilksy)
                    How to shave your nutsack by billzbub
                    The annual fuck Toejam threads
                    Ron kicking Ed Roman (or is that taboo now as he's dead?)

This had me in stitches:

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    I'd also like EMG's in my custom guitar with NO frickin battery. I mean this is the year 2011 for chrissake. Jackson should set them up so they run on kinetic power. The harder I rock, the harder the pickups would rock. The harder the pickups rock, well then the harder I would rock. And the harder I rock...uh...well I guess Jackson is also going to need to develop an anti-positive feedback loop circuit to go along with the kinetic power circuit.

Can I also ask for a fully working shotgun barrel integrated into the bottom Zoraxe neck, or have I worn out my welcome?
                    Last edited by levantin; 02-08-2012, 07:16 PM.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

and those fuckin Floyd Rose trems.

Comment

If only it had a Floyd..

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Is that one of the marshmellow "peeps" we keep hearing about?

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/788...ghlight=Cygnus

Comment

Working...
                              X