No announcement yet.

Quitting my band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, next time, don't join a band that doesn't have a "no girlfriends or wives" rule for rehearsal. And if they do come, they're not supposed to have any say because all girls do during rehearsals is cause drama.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Twitch.

Comment

You need your wife to design some stage outfits for the band, characters based on signs of the zodiac. They'll love it.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          You need your wife to design some stage outfits for the band, characters based on signs of the zodiac. They'll love it.
          I think mine would look better if it were done in Dubly.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            I think mine would look better if it were done in Dubly.
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Do you have any idea what it will cost to dress up the band as animals?
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

For about $30 each you could dress them all in argyle sweaters for the ultimate in coolness.
                In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Nigel Tufnel: You can't fucking concentrate because your fucking wife! Simple as that, alright? It's your fucking wife!
                  David St. Hubbins: She's not my wife.
                  Nigel Tufnel: Well whatever FUCK she is, alright? You can't concentrate!
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    How many times during your confrontations do you say "I have never not been in a band since I was 17 years old!" ?

I say it all the time. I have probably been a band consistantly longer than 99% of the metal musicians on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X