Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Denver Broncos go to the Superbowl ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked the Ravens to win the Superbowl against the saints at the beginning of the year. I think when a team has a bye in the first week, it slows the momentum. Steelers won a superbowl on the road, The Giants, even Greenbay. The Jets need to get rid of dirty sanchez, he is thier weakest link.

Comment

not really, their OC is their weakest link. Sanchez has already won 4 games on the road no less in the playoffs in his first two years,
      he gets more heat than he should, his numbers are right up there with all thegreat QB's when they first started.
      They have no pass rush, no Jim Leonhard for the rest of the season. that is their weak link.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My feelings are still hurt over last weeks loss for the Bears. I get nauscious thinking about it.
        Dee
        http://metalmethod.com/powerchords.htm
        http://www.djnelson.bandcamp.com

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
          The Jets need to get rid of dirty sanchez,
          Bwahaha!

But I agree with Tommy. Sanchez is still young.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sanchez is a tough guy. I thought Von Miller broke Sanchez's back with that late hit in the Thursday night game a few weeks ago

Comment

Sanchez is young, but they really were in the midst of a window of opportunity that is usually pretty brief in the NFL.....and for Sanchez to be somewhat learning on the job......
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Mark Sanchez has now either thrown or run for 26 TD's in the Jets 13 games this season. At this pace he will finish with 32 TD's participated in breaking the record Vinny Testaverde set in 1998 with his 29 passes and 2 runs. It's not on Sanchez, their once dominant O-line is decimated, and their ground and pound style of play is close to non existent which makes Sanchez have to throw more often. Trust a 4 decade plus long Jet fan, it's not Sanchez' fault in any way.

Comment

the Jets will be a great team in about 2 more years, they need to add some players that they lost to injury or contract endings.
                  If they had a healthy Kris Jenkins in either one or two of the last seasons, they may have very well gone to the bowl.

Comment

1 game down , 3 to go !!. One of the craziest games I have been to in my life.

Comment

uh oh, let's see if they get passed my Pats

Comment

Working...
                      X