Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the Denver Broncos go to the Superbowl ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Denver Broncos go to the Superbowl ???

I can't believe the run this year. I have been to a few games and it is a a friggen madhouse at the end. Von Miller is the Broncos best player.

no, but they can win their division and secure a playoff spot. every year now there seems to be a team that
    comes out of nowhere and gets in- last year the seahawks, the year before the Jets at 9-7 go to AFC championship game.
    As a betting man i say no way, but anything is possible in the NFL, just one thing though , more things are probable than possible.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

no

Comment

Let's see what my magic 8-ball says:

Click image for larger version

Name:	yoursign.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	2445761

Comment

AW
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Let's see what my magic 8-ball says:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3109[/ATTACH]
            I like that!

Comment

You guys are assholes , thanks for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                You guys are assholes , thanks for the support.
                Sorry dude, but I'm from New England, lol

Comment

The AFC seems weaker than NFC, so if Von Miller can take Brady out, they could get there and get beat down by Green Bay
                  Jackson KV2
                  Jackson KE1T
                  Jackson KE1F
                  Jackson SL1

Comment

I hate sports, so, Ill add my two cents. You asked, "can the Broncos go to the superbowl?" I respond with, "can a snake wipe its own ass?"
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I am also from New England and saw the 14 and 2 Pats lose in the first round of the playoffs last year. It is not likely Denver will get there but anything can happen in the NFL. Don't forget they have God on their side.

Comment

sure they can. They can buy tickets like any other football fan...
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

No fuckin way.

Comment

NFC Championship game- Saints at Packers
                            AFC Championship game - Ravens at Patriots
                            Ravens have beaten the steelers twice which gives them the division if they stay on pace and end in a tie record wise.
                            The Jets have crept into the 6th and last spot, but they have to play the Eagles, who although are not having a good year,
                            the jets have never beaten them, and Vick is back, and the jets lost Jim leonhard their defensive quarterback.
                            Big loss there. They're not the same team they were anyway the last two years, no pass rush is the crushing blow to their defense.
                            Add to that the worst offensive coordinator in the game Brian schottenheimer.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              sure they can. They can buy tickets like any other football fan...
                              Exactly what I was thinking!
                              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                              X