X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rangers back on fire, go figure.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Someone needs to remove the injury hex from the Penguins pronto! This shit is getting old!!! It's gonna suck, but I'd bet my next years paycheck that Sid "The Next One" moves into oblivion because he can't shake this concussion shit.

Comment

how about the fuckin' Rangers, what has gotten into that team?

Comment

Crosby's out indefinitely due to recurring concussion symptoms.

He's a good player and all and still so young, and I hate to say it, but he will probably end up retiring this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            Crosby's out indefinitely due to recurring concussion symptoms.

He's a good player and all and still so young, and I hate to say it, but he will probably end up retiring this season.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Crosby's out indefinitely due to recurring concussion symptoms. He's a good player and all and still so young, and I hate to say it, but he will probably end up retiring this season.
              I've been thinking this as well. One can only hope that he didn't squander all the money he made thinking he would be playing well into his 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                I've been thinking this as well. One can only hope that he didn't squander all the money he made thinking he would be playing well into his 30s.
                That guy has probably saved every penny and also invested it. He could get a job commentating if it came to that in a heartbeat.
                He'll never starve, he'll always have tons of bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                  I'm sure he (and any other "superstar" level player in the league) has insurance to cover such an eventuality.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Now Giroux (Flyers) is out indefinitely because someone gave him a concussion right when he's the league points leader. That sucks big time.

Comment

Now Giroux (Flyers) is out indefinitely because someone gave him a concussion right when he's the league points leader. That sucks big time.
                      Sad.

On the other side, I'm surprised at Kaberle's results since he joined the Habs. Not a bad trade for once. I hope he keeps doing well with us.
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

who is the James Neal guy on the Penguins, he;s having some year.

Comment

He's another young stud that Dallas didn't want to hang on to for some reason. (Like Iginla, although admittedly on that deal at least they got back Neiwendyk and won a cup.)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=5322

They got a smallish d-man Goligosky for Neal and Niskanen.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

pat kane was sick in the shootout last night. Although, it shouldnt even have went to OT. hawks got screwed on minnesotas first goal.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

rangers back to being the rangers again, i'm not up for an up and down season, my health can;t take it anymore.

Comment

Hey Tommy, apparently Messier says the Canucks still owe him money. They should be asking for money back from him!
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X