2011-2012 NHL Hockey fans.....anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-2012 NHL Hockey fans.....anyone?

What are your predictions for this season? The NHL "experts" are predicting my Blackhawks and the Penguins in the final...you think this is correct? From the last few games I've seen from the Hawks I have to disagree. However, it's not even half way through the season, so who knows.

-Mike

let's go Rangers!! i suffer every year, but i'll never leave them.
    they are playing pretty well right now, but it's too early, trying to stay grounded.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Canucks are still rounding in to form but we should have another long playoff run again this year.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Go Habs Go!!! [cough... cough... cough...]

But they've been my team since I was young.

----------

But back to the main subject, I usualy start my predictions after the all-star game. The first half of the season is just a warm up!
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Flyers are still my team even though they're not doing so good.

Comment

the flyers are great to bet the "over" on when they play, they always put in a lot of goals.
            Thery usually cover the over spread quite often when they play.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              the flyers are great to bet the "over" on when they play, they always put in a lot of goals.
              Thery usually cover the over spread quite often when they play.
              They do good for a few games, they explode all over opponents and score fuckloads of goals like it's basketball, they load the top scorers ranks with tons of players from their team scoring massive quantities of scores, this goes on for a few games, then suddenly they get beat by a team they should not lose to, get broken, lose a few more embarrassing-as-hell losses, then explode all over again.

They just can't stay consistent. That's why they piss me off even though they're still my team.

On another team, Crosby's doing surprisingly good so far. Too bad players are too afraid to aggressively play him without getting beaten bloody by the entire Pens team if they even breathe on him.

Comment

Crosby is taking a couple games off "as a precaution". Sounds like dizzy spells to me...
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  Canucks are still rounding in to form but we should have another long playoff run again this year.
                  I have no idea how a team can be so consistantly good, season after season, and NOT win the Cup....at least ONCE! All year Louongo can stand on his head with a smile but come playoff time he goes into panic mode and it's all over. It just boggles my mind.

-Mike

Comment

Flyers won 5-4, that's 9 goals, the over under was 5.5, i'm telling you , bet the over every flyer game and you'll be ahead
                    at the end of the season , they score a bunch and give up enough to cover the over.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      Flyers won 5-4, that's 9 goals, the over under was 5.5, i'm telling you , bet the over every flyer game and you'll be ahead
                      at the end of the season , they score a bunch and give up enough to cover the over.
                      Jagr and Hartnell have 7 points combined in just the previous 2 games. When they're on their game the Flyers are awesome.

That was an ugly game and I can see a Flyers-Bruins rivalry has formed. Right out of the gate they were throwing gloves and going at it. The last time they played the Bruins they scored 2 goals in the first minute then a third one a couple of minutes later, causing the mighty Miller to lose his mental focus and get pulled within the first 5 minutes of the game.

I am glad the Flyers won but that's still an ugly game, and the more the Flyers beat the Bruins the madder the Bruins are clearly getting.

Comment

Longtime hawks fan, but they aint making the finals this year.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                          Longtime hawks fan, but they aint making the finals this year.
                          It's not even halfway through the season, if the play continues after the half then I may start agreeing with you but not yet.....no way.

-Mike

Comment

fuckin' rangers are starting to come back down to earth, what a tank job last night.

Comment

SJ, and although the team is doing well points wise, they've been sucking as of late. Last night against the Stars was good though.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X