Or more relevant to this thread:

Eminem can suck it, so can Dr. Dre
    They can suck each other just because they're gay
    They can suck a dick, they can lick a sack
    Everybody shout, "Heavy metal's back!"

and

50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye West
    Shooting hot sperm on each others' chest

Haaa. Are you sure I didn't write this doin' my Italian Ice alter-ego..?

Hey Mikey, You sound really nice, and know how to party. How 'bout I scarfin' all yer blow. Then I'll take you to an all you can eat Sausage and Meatballs Buffett. There's lil' dining tradition ritual they do for St Peter (Dick) ..Thell bring me out all nakid on a cart. I'll be the table to dine from. I gots plenty to eat down there. I gotta about 2-1/2bs of meatballs..3lbs of sauseech, and a little side of angle hair in alfredo sauce. You'll love it. My alfredo sauce is thick. You need a knife and fork for my Alfredo sauce..so you can chew it.

Hey whatta U?. U don't like Itlaiano.? U somanabeeshhh ahhhh muthafugga U!!! OK, we'll be freinds..U eat a da Meatballz

Then after dinner..we'll go hit a Tyler Perry play on Broadway. We'll go home with a bottle of vino and there's prolly a little more alfredo sauce in the doggy bag...ya see what I'm sayin

NOW, THAT'S FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
    X