• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup?
    Happy late congrats Brother Bill+ the MRS

We just had our 14th,couple of months ago, I wish you many more

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

congratulations Bill! Mine is Dec 23rd but its unlikely we'll be celebrating together.....
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Belated congrats to you and the good lady!

Comment

Your PC sounds like it has the TDSS rootkit. Download Kaspersky's TDSSKiller and see if it finds anything. google redirects are a common symptopm of that infection. Follow up with an updated Malwarebytes scan.

Full list of symptoms :

> Google search result links will be redirected to unrelated sites. When you search through Google and click on one of the search results, instead of going to the correct page you will instead be redirected to an advertisement. It should be noted that some of the domains you are redirected to are legitimate companies, but that may have affiliates that promote their products in a dubious manner.

> The inability to run various programs. When you attempt to run certain programs, you will not receive an error, but they simply will not start. TDSS has a configuration setting called disallowed that contains a large list of programs that it will not allow to execute. It does this so that you cannot launch anti-virus and anti-malware programs that may help you remove this infection.

> The inability to access various sites. For example, at the time of this writing TDSS is blocking access to BleepingComputer.com as well as other computer help and security sites.

> Web browsing is slower than normal. When starting your web browser or browsing the web, you may find that web pages load slower.

You can get TDSSKiller here --> http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363 <--
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Congrats Zurlos!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I wish we would have known ahead of time that it was your anniversary Billz, we would have called your wife and told her how much you were wanting one of those mini boogie recto amps and how it would be a great gift to celebrate 24 years of marraige. of course..... christmas is coming soon.....so you still have hope to getcho mini amp!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
              X