Mr & Mrs Bill Z Bubs' 24th wedding anniversary..wobba..wobba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr & Mrs Bill Z Bubs' 24th wedding anniversary..wobba..wobba

Yes,,,wobba wobba EXACTLY the sound my car was making while on our way to a nice place to dine on red meta and meat that smells funny from creatures that resides in H2O for whatver reason. Welll fuggums. We obviously didn't make it there..so we got towed in , dropped off at home where we had surf and turf...hahhaaa..That could not be planned any betta!..It was nice..I says..I say..I says to her..I says. She's right there so I says..I love you!!! Then she strated to cry, and that got my bottom lip all jibbly..eyes moist. yeah!

So we spent a great evening at home without the fuggin' kid. I lit a couple candles. It was raining hard and sideways. It was hittin' my gables hard like Thunder and Lightning..godammn its so excitin'..It hits you like a hammer ...godamn! Wow that could be a coool song right there.:idea:

Anywhoo, I've been sidetracked with that and some PC virus BS issues that I'm so ineptly attempting to resolve. But I'll keep trying. I still have Windows XP and I run IE8 and whenver you try to do a word search on google, bing, yahoo, ect..you click any of the links. It will instantly redirect you to an add spam bullshit pages. I was able to do a search and it is a common issue with little resolve. I ran Sypbot, Malewarebytes, CCleaner and tried other suggestions without success. Everything else is cool. I can come here, all website without issue. It's just fuggin' me whenver I tried to use google, or any browser..bastiid!..fuggums..

If you have any suggestion..please feel free to help with this..because it blows like bad, blotched bloated ass..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    dropped off at home where we had surf and turf...
    Oo-er, is that what I think it is? If so, I'm glad she will still let you do that to her after 24 years, I think you probably ought to keep her.

Congratulations anyway!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I thought someone had turned your car radio into some hipper station where they play dubstep and when you started your car the song had reached to the bass drop at 1:23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAbY2TVy7xQ and the wobble bass started shaking your automobile which put you into mood for some hardcore shagging making the car collapse.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

did she give you some blues rock chatter?
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

congrats Mr. and Mrs. Bub!
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

24 big ones, not an easy thing to pull off in these times. nice job William.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Gratz on the anniversary Bill. My parents hit their 60th next year. My wife and I just had our 3rd, but it feels longer because we've been together for over 10 years.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Boot into Safe Mode and then run the Malwarebytes. Those nasty little buggers can disguise themselves otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Oo-er, is that what I think it is? If so, I'm glad she will still let you do that to her after 24 years, I think you probably ought to keep her.

Congratulations anyway!
                    'Smacker even you can make Z Bubz want to take a shower..sometimes. You make everything sound.. so ummm..naughty.

No,.. I wish I could enter her exit. Maybe on my deathbead..if she truly loves me. Or if 2012 is real..I hope.

No..I'm Turf..and she's Smurfette with the surf!! Ergo my seafood metaphore.. But that is cliche. She never smelled like that. My wife could wear plastic pants during a Space Shuttle mission, while wearing soiled diapers and still smell like chrysanthemums.

Now next year is supposed to be a big one. Because silly traditions dictate that poop. So next year. Maybe ..just maybe. The Bubs will go to..ummm Italy! I'd like to go to where my DNA came from..a place called Compabasso. Watch my ass get jacked by wops..

OK..what's a Safe Mode again..?? What should I do..??:think:
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

To get to safe mode when the computer is starting up, before windows starts, hit the F8 key and it should give you a start up menu that allows you to select safe mode.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Boot up or reboot - tap repeatedly F8 - black screen gives a list of options to choose - choose safe mode - tap enter.
                        It will eventually make into a generic looking desktop environment.
                        A dialog box will appear select no.
                        Select next
                        A calendar box will appear and some dates will be in bold black.
                        These are restore dates.
                        Select a date a time when the machine ran fine. A month back is usually standard.
                        Click next/ok and let the machine do the rest.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Congrats to you and the missus. That really is something to be proud of!
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Congrats....

Comment

Congrats Satan. Whenever I get Windows updates, I choose custom rather than recommended. I was warned in advance about that POS8 causing problems.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X