Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am an evil bastard and there is a special place in Hell for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    Hey, we know someone just like that, right Wilksy Baby? (OK, so he doesn't have a front and back, and we have to use the rubber dong to take up the slack in the cack hole)

I just wish we were together again, I'm getting all weepy now thinking about him, there's a little teardrop on the end of my Japs Eye...
    If I were Wilksy I'd be sending some of the local firm in your direction by now...

Comment

• 3 women???? who is the third? I only knew he was doing the MIL and hte Aunt.... who is the 3rd????
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        the thing is , there is no hell. I'm talking afterlife here. There is hell on earth, that is a fact.
        If you hate what you do for a living, you're in hell, if you love what you do for a living, then , well,
        i guess you could say you have won in life. But as far as afterlife stuff, I believe you get one shot down here and
        then you're out, and hopefully, you've been cool enough to the people you've been with during your life and you are remembered
        fondly. That';s the only currency you'll be able to take with you into your grave.
        Just my unhumble opinion.
        And Lou, you are not evil. not even by a longshot. That also depenmds on what your definition of evil is.
        +1. One shot. It's all you get. Make it work. And I will share some additional stories that certainly compliment Lou's.

Comment

• Sup?
          Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          3 women???? who is the third? I only knew he was doing the MIL and hte Aunt.... who is the 3rd????
          Mandy...:think:..I think

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• BTW... this thread rocks Lou

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• Lou, as entertaining as all this is, I am so glad Im not you man. I love Jo (yes Bill and Jo, Twister jokes here lol) more than anything on this earth, and I wouldnt trade that for the world. Plus, I get laid more haha. and just a friendly reminder, stay the hell away from my sister lolol.
              Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                If I were Wilksy I'd be sending some of the local firm in your direction by now...
                Oh, he has, the problem being that the firm he sent was "Bumscuttle & Partners, Purveyors of Fine Sphincter Lubricants and Anal Atrocity Toys Ltd", as opposed to "Mad Harry's Leg-Breaking Crew". I did manage to strike a great deal on a drum full of High Friction, Low Pilling Rectal Gel though, which came in handy on many a long, sweaty night, right Wilksy Baby?

Ohhhhhh, the silence hurts. It's hell loving a Death Metal Naughty Boy, one who's not afraid to say "Poo-hole" in earshot of his mother, but it's a cross I must bear (inverted, of course).
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Well, I got caught....twice....in the same week!!!

The wife's aunt had recently moved out....not fully, she would stay here a few days of the week and stay with her parents a few days of the week. One day while I was expecting her to not be here, I was doing the MIL. I had the MIL in my bed with a small crack in the curtains. I had the inside lights on as I was video taping me pounding her little gray beaver and it was a little dark. The aunt pulled into the driveway while we were probably 69-ing and wasnt paying attention. She looked through the crack and seen me fucking her sister.

She started sending me texts that were not pleasant. Obviously, she really did have feelings for me. We talked about it, and I told her some bullshit story about how I thought she was just using me emotionally to get over her ex.......and that I needed some genuine emotions myself. Yes, I am a sadistic fuck that knows how to play the game!!

She forgives me as long as I promise to not do her sister again....so I promised.....which is a lie....of course. As I am banging the aunt, she is begging for me to come in her. She says she wants to tape it. Well, what she meant by tape it was: calling the MIL up and let the MIL listen to her scream for me to " Fuck me hard and dump your come in me.....". So now the MIL is all fucked up. She thinks I am turned off by her age. Which I am not.... I could never be turned off by anthing about her. I just love nailing as much poon as I can. It is my addiction...my crack so to speak. She then felt guilty about the miscarriage she had and thought that was the issue. I assured her it wasnt. I explained that I had a few too many drinks and things got out of control from there. I told her that her sister had been after me some time and that I had fought her off for quite a while, which is a lie as I honestly encouraged her.

We sorta got things back together, but, there is still some insecurities on her behalf.....which is understandable........but, thing are slowly moving back to where they were.-Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

• And what of the Moose-in-the-hoose (the wife)? Have you managed to fit that skittle up her dirtbox yet?
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Lou! Any progress?

Comment

• An update that I hate to make. It is nothing special at the moment. Me boning both of them continued on a for a short streak. Eventually, the MIL decided that it was just getting to be too much and wanted to break it off. This worked for week or two back for more action. Then she quit cold turkey. I haven't boned her since, unfortuantely.

The sister continued coming over and getting serviced for a few weeks longer. Then she told me I was right earlier when I was just an emotional stepping stone to get over her current woes. I knew I was.... I was okay with that ,but, once lost her too, I was kind of bummed about it. They both agreed to keep things on the downlow for the continuity of the family.

Mandy was left for me to throw my will upon and my wang in. She is a full blown freak. While freakiness was abound with this one.... Hot wax, foods, syrups, 3 and 4 ways, bondage, pain infliction, etc.......it got to where my job and being on the road made this relationship impossible. There have been points where I come home, do laundry, take a nap, pack and then back out the door. There are also times where I am home for a week or more with nothing to do.....although I do make sure I spend time with the kids.

So I wish I could give you guys a better update, but, I can't. However, once I get a nice update or a little log of decent updates....I will let you guys know. If nothing ever happens this fun again, I can honestly say it was one helluva ride!!-Lou
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

• It was great reading!!!!
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                          X