No announcement yet.

Very brave or stupid? You decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid all the way. I have never seen a GReat White in person, I have seen many sharks though, but I have worked with 2 guys that were attacked by Great Whites. We were working as commercial divers off the coast of california in the channel islands getting sea urchin. Both guys were attacked up north in the farallon islands and north. They were both working. One was hit on the surface and one was hit on the bottom. (something Great Whites aren't supposed to do!) These guys both survived, but peple that go out of their way to invade their domain, bait them in, and then touch their tummy... are you freaking kidding me. Natural selection should take over and eliminate these STUPID people.

Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

double post, sorry!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
        We were working as commercial divers off the coast of california in the channel islands getting sea urchin.
        Fucking hell, I bet that was all laughs in the canteen at lunchtime then. Did you forbid them to talk of their experiences?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

In this video we have a shark (w/ 9" penis) sexually molesting a small boy with down syndrome..no really!!>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1Ld...eature=related
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
            Stupid all the way.
            but peple that go out of their way to invade their domain, Natural selection should take over and eliminate these STUPID people.
            Like this doofus who made the news last week:

http://www.ajc.com/news/man-ignores-...s-1193372.html

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Like this doofus who made the news last week:

http://www.ajc.com/news/man-ignores-...s-1193372.html

Yeah, I saw that a couple days go. What a pillock.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I've only seen a shark in real life once, as a kid. It was a Great White in a circular shaped tank. The bastard was looking at me as though to say "You think a 2 ton+ shark isn't gonna get through that glass?". An interesting experience - looking into the face of death.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

When a lion, shark, bear, is in the attack and tearin' your ass up. Be calm..and pluck his eye. I mean the bigger the animal..the bigger the eye. You can't miss it. It's right there like a bull's eye screaming (poke me). Not even a T-Rex wants a Rick Flair thumb to the eye...

This happened with a shark and bear attack fairly recently...bravo!! (Ron, please investigate for further info) When adrenaline kicks in for survival, and you're in that zone..there is NO pain in that moment. You'll feel it afterwards..if you live. But not in that moment. So many victims freeze with panick and fear. We are the superior species...no? Sure, what can ya do in a surprise attack with a predator. But I think humans have a chance of survival during a face off...pun inteneded.

Believe me, a thumb gouge to the eye has saved me many a time!!! As well as many refined tricks of the trade..eyes, nose, throat, balls, hands/fingers/thumb..any piercings (pull tabs) and so on. With MUCH larger, stronger, younger, drug induced, intoxicated pieces of poop. These are facts. Why would any other animal be different..I dunno.:think:

A grizzly is mauling you, tea baggin' you...bite his balls. He'll run away!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      any piercings (pull tabs)
                      I am the least likely person to get involved in a fight. But this right here is the reason I have never been interested in piercings...
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        I am the least likely person to get involved in a fight. But this right here is the reason I have never been interested in piercings...
                        Das Rite Hellbrutha..!!!

People are STUPID....

...fuck ..fuckity..fuck...fuck...fuck..

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          I've only seen a shark in real life once, as a kid. It was a Great White in a circular shaped tank. The bastard was looking at me as though to say "You think a 2 ton+ shark isn't gonna get through that glass?". An interesting experience - looking into the face of death.
                          Are you sure this isn't one of your false memories that mask the times you were bummed by a priest? Where was this Great White in captivity? I was under the impression that there were none alive in captivity for more than about a fortnight. Perhaps you were lucky (you were when you managed to score that bumsex priest), perhaps it was just a goldfish and you were being lied to.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It was in Germany 25 years ago, and no, I was not engaged in one of your sick stupid fantasies. Go fuck yourself and die.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

But you are ALWAYS engaged in my fantasies - both ends, with a spot of bagpiping too sometimes.

Where was this Great White in Germany? Did they catch it in the Rhine? Do your memories go all fuzzy round the edges when you think of it? Nurse! Wilksy Baby's having one of his suppressed memory incidents, bring some Happy Pills...and some rubberwear, enema bags etc, might as well make a party of it.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X