• Show
Clear All

• Very brave or stupid? You decide

brave
    16.67%
    stupid
    83.33%
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

How come there is no "Both" choice?
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

"Step aside, please."

Comment

when I get old enough it would be worth it to swim with them. better than dyin from cancer.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Niether:

He`s probably very familiar with what he`s doing but then again `familairity breeds contempt`... sometimes!

You get the shark around the boat, have you bait on the end off a rope, lure him in and once his head has gone past give him a pat and get your mate to take a photo of it, easy.
          Just don`t fuck up!

There`ll be a vid on the net somewhere of this guy giving a great white a pat on the head... Now that`s gotta take balls!

The best pix on the net I`ve seen are by these shark researchers in South Africa and yeah, they`re real photos

Comment

If you look at the behind the scenes of nature documentaries (like Planet Earth for example) you'll see cameramen getting extremely close to sharks, piranhas etc. Some folks just know what they are doing.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Can you call it braveness if your deeds don't pursue any goal?
              Stupid at its finest for me.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

"Innit"?! No, in the fucking shark, dolt.
                Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-02-2011, 03:42 PM.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Looks like the big ol' shark likes him some belly scratchins'

Comment

I picked brave. If a GW jumped out like that. I can see his mouth...you can't miss it. I'd rub his belly!!

...and there's a picture too prove that awesomeness!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes, but you're Satan. Nothing can beat you..... Well, maybe the shits .
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        Yes, but you're Satan. Nothing can beat you..... Well, maybe the shits .
                        No..I haven't mastered Da' Shitz yet!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Try Immodium AD.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Immodium After Death?
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

there's gotta be dollars involved , many of them, or it's definitely a high register on the stupid chart
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X