Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I obtain the mystical "blues rock chatter"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3reach..I'm cool if you're cool..

..but I'm always cool..

Gotta bail today guys..I'll be back...
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by guerillapete View Post
      "ac/feces" was a project a buddy & i had. All skat-themed ac/dc songs: Back in brown. Thunder-dump. For those about to skat. Hell smells.

Featuring angus dung; malcom dung, phill mudd, brown johnson, bon scatt. We had a 'shitty' field day with that project.

G.g. Allin and seth putnam would be proud - i think.
      AMAZING! Hell I'M fucking proud of you!

Originally posted by longafterdark View Post
      i know i'm new. Noobee virgin....
      If thats correct...
      I have heard of "chatter box"

how do i know if my guitar has it...
      Dude.
      Yer guitar do not "has" shit
      it does shit!
      You have say a blood orange thigee..............
      Eww......
      You confuse me
      Holy shit, Kramer's back!
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Seems like hes here twice too.

Last edited by Carbuff; 09-28-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

It's OK. We forgive you for being a dumbass troll, 3reach.

Stick around and troll people some more. Good times will be had by all, I am sure.

Comment

I still cant believe all 4 of those Floyd rose bridges sold in the classifieds...... ya know, given the whole bending strings problems everyone has with them.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Y'know, I can't play guitar without a Floyd Rose. I even have a Floyd on my acoustic. The only band I like is Q5 with Floyd Rose..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you must never bend strings then. ya know, cuz of all the tuning problems it brings with it.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                  you must never bend strings then. ya know, cuz of all the tuning problems it brings with it.
                  who me??? Nooooooooo never. Me, Ed, George, Randy, Dime..I think there's a couple others that use the Floyd Roses. Gun N Floyd Roses. Slash has a new model LP with a Floyd Rose. He got the Idea from Neil Shcon.

Do you know that Neil Schon broke up the Salahi marriage by banging Tareq Salahi ...you know the couple that crashed the White House party. Well Neil was there playing with his band Journey..and banged here in the mop closet...these are facts! He used a Floyd Rose on her!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                    Holy shit, Kramer's back!
                    Im inclined to agree with you this time. Start watching for random capitol As. I think the Nassau thing is a ruse. The rest of his post style fits he who shall not be named to a T.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Aaahhhh doooosh..
                      I'l bet I'm not the only one who saved this gif for future use

Bill, thanks for making my day
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post
                        p.s. I'm sorry guys for how angry I've been. Its just some things were going on in real life from certain people hating on me and I took it out with people on here.
                        can we make up?

Uh, can't imagine why people would be hating on you X_x, and not sure why you'd want to associate with a bunch of bigot homophobic nazis or whatever but.. uh.. whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                          Uh, can't imagine why people would be hating on you X_x, and not sure why you'd want to associate with a bunch of bigot homophobic nazis or whatever but.. uh.. whatever.

I was just hanging out with friends outside a gay club and 2 guys in a car drove by and screamed " faggots ur going to hell"

Its funny how they couldn't say that to my face and had to be little pussies in a car. They probably don't wanna be known for getting their asses beaten by gay dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post
                            I was just hanging out with friends outside a gay club...

Its funny how they couldn't...
                            Attn. Pic of 3reach found on Interwebz

Last edited by Nimitz; 09-28-2011, 10:35 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                              Attn. Pic of 3reach found on Interwebz

lmao.

The majority of people in gay clubs aren't the stereotypes you see on tv and movies.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                                I still cant believe all 4 of those Floyd rose bridges sold in the classifieds...... ya know, given the whole bending strings problems everyone has with them.
                                No, those were floyd rose specials. Thats what the special stands for. You can bend all day long with them, theyre special.

Comment

Working...
                                X