Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I obtain the mystical "blues rock chatter"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    ..and join an AC/DC tribute band...Angus!

But take the G outta Angus..and you'll hit the bullseye, making his brown eye blue!
    Don't you mean his one blue eyed brown???
    You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Nah, watch Cheech and Chongs Next Movie. Billz had it right.

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

"AC/Feces" was a project a buddy & I had. All skat-themed AC/DC songs: Back in Brown. Thunder-dump. For Those About to Skat. Hell Smells.

Featuring Angus Dung; Malcom Dung, Phill Mudd, Brown Johnson, Bon Scatt. We had a 'shitty' field day with that project.

G.G. Allin and Seth Putnam would be proud - I think.
        Last edited by GuerillaPete; 09-27-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
          Don't you mean his one blue eyed brown???
          Crystal Gayle????????
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Thunder Dump

Comment

If my Buddy & I resurrect the AC/Feces project with some of the newer material, we'd do: Brown Ice, Shit Upper Lip, (Bathroom) Stall Breaker

Comment

sorry......my Floyd rose was givin me some trouble there. I couldnt bend correctly.
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                  If my Buddy & I resurrect the AC/Feces project with some of the newer material, we'd do: Brown Ice, Shit Upper Lip, (Bathroom) Stall Breaker
                  Dude, youre killing me, stop.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                    sorry......my Floyd rose was givin me some trouble there. I couldnt bend correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post
                      I heard this is what makes some guitars special. How do I know if my guitar has it?

What do to obtain the legendary "blues rock chatter" ?
                      I know i'm new. noobee virgin....
                      If thats correct...
                      I have heard of "chatter box"

How do i know if my guitar has it...
                      Dude.
                      yer guitar do not "has" shit
                      It does shit!
                      You have say A blood orange thigee..............
                      eww......
                      you confuse me

Comment

Blues rock chatter originated from user: Ginsambo in the floyd thread

he said:

" OK, my guitars with a TOM bridge and no locking nuts go no more out of tune than my SL3. None of them go out of tune unless you've just got them out in the sun from a cold case. You can tune TOM bridge guitars easily whilst you are still playing, for floating floyded guitars, it's an every string process which takes at least three repeated runs over the six strings.

Also you can't play along and solo to a Bon Scott era AC/DC LP with a floating floyd. It would make you tear you're hair out.

TOM bridge guitars are straight forward plug and play rock n' roll, no pain and no brain needed.

Floating floyd guitars completely eliminate the blues rock 'chatter' that, in addition to the notes, is an integral part of the sound dynamic and energy of the music.

R none....I'm out!"

hehe

Comment

p.s. I'm sorry guys for how angry I've been. Its just some things were going on in real life from certain people hating on me and I took it out with people on here.

can we make up?

Comment

p.s. I'm sorry guys for how angry I've been. Its just some things were going on in real life from certain people hating on me and I took it out with people on here.

can we make up?

I think you should really CLICK HERE.
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

can we make up?
                              Im cool with that with a couple of conditions: 1. No more gross generalizations regarding religion, sex, race etc. in the public sections of the forum. Youre entitled to your opinion, but pay the fee and post it in the Platinum Section so the random people all over the world cant see it and associate the JCF with bigotry.
                              2. Any other threads regarding race, sex, political views and religion need to go in the Platinum section too. If in doubt, leave it out or PM an admin for their opinion to whether or not its appropriate for the public sections.
                              If you can do that, Im cool with it, Billz and a couple of the other guys though, are probably still gonna shit in your Wheaties for a while. Man up, take it. Its an internet forum, its not the end of the world if some guy behind a keyboard pisses you off.
                              Last edited by Twitch; 09-28-2011, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Blues rock chatter originated from user: Ginsambo in the floyd thread

he said:

" OK, my guitars with a TOM bridge and no locking nuts go no more out of tune than my SL3. None of them go out of tune unless you've just got them out in the sun from a cold case. You can tune TOM bridge guitars easily whilst you are still playing, for floating floyded guitars, it's an every string process which takes at least three repeated runs over the six strings.

Also you can't play along and solo to a Bon Scott era AC/DC LP with a floating floyd. It would make you tear you're hair out.

TOM bridge guitars are straight forward plug and play rock n' roll, no pain and no brain needed.

Floating floyd guitars completely eliminate the blues rock 'chatter' that, in addition to the notes, is an integral part of the sound dynamic and energy of the music.

R none....I'm out!"

hehe
                                Sorry, forgot about that comment, I wanted to forget that whole thread because it became redundant. Ppl have been debating the "floyd vs TOM" bridges for years and each time it's always the same conclusion. I saw Tonemonster's comment in the "14 gay kid kills himself" thread. Also, what Twitch says in his post above.
                                You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Working...
                                X