• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Okay!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2730[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2731[/ATTACH]
    look how much freedom of expression your eyebrows have now!!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Okay!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2730[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2731[/ATTACH]
      Looks like your hair was providing gravity for your face muscles.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Ok, time to lighten up ther thread a little. LOL

My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Ok, I see your Lonely Island and raise you one Epic Rap Battle:

Check that, Ill raise you two:

Last edited by Twitch; 09-23-2011, 08:52 PM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Hey I see some of my ol' homies..wassup fuckers!!!

With 6 tons of space debris about to impale our assholes...we're worried about someone being gay..?
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I watched the debate. I don't think the booing of ONE person mainly and a low moan of maybe 2 - 3 people out of the around 6000 that were there in any way deserves your response. In fact i think your response was far worse than the guy that booed.

An objection to those few is fine, i don't think it was called for either, however i don't think they were exactly booing the fact that the soldier was gay but rather DADT and the issues surrounding that.

I think Rick Santorum answered it exactly correct. I don't agree with him on everything, however i think he stated it right. Not sure about the returning to DADT part now that it has been changed, seems like some things can't be undone.

The military isn't the place for talking about it either way. Even in civilian life you can get Fired for talking about things or asking or flaunting things about sex or sexual preference or whatever. Straight or gay i don't see why either should get any preferential treatment. No one should be asked what their sexual preference is to be able to serve their country either.

It also shouldn't be something that the gay community should scream and whine about and seem to have to force upon anybody else. If you don't like it, don't join the military. If you truly want to defend your country, decide what's more important. When you join the military your ass is theirs. Every single person gives up some freedoms when they join. It's not the same as civilian life. The military has always had a code of conduct that is much more stringent than that for civilians. Either accept it and be a soldier or don't. You don't get to go into the military and say, i want to keep my long hair, lol, it's tough shit, so tough shit. Join or don't.

It seems that for some reason people Have to state their sexual preference in the military that that is more important than being a soldier and are not serious about being a soldier but more about being a "gay soldier", as if somehow that makes them more special..it doesn't, in the military your a dirtbag just like everyone else.

In other words one shouldn't be asked what their sexual preference is and one shouldn't need to flaunt it about either. It begins to seem like "some" of the gay community want to, or have this need to "force" their lifestyle on other people, or rather that other people have to think it's a great thing. Well no, they really don't, they have to be tolerant and respectful, and that's about it. They don't have to be forced to hear about it.
              Like a "gay pride parade" what the fuck is that? I think that's why some people get pissed. It's about a fucking stupid as a "straight pride parade" who gives a shit.

Yes i understand the past and that even today it might be hard to grow up gay or whatever, but it's out now. It is "out" in general, fine, great, live your life.

Legalize gay marriage, let them defend their country, but stop the fucking parades.

Comment

If you don't ask..I won't tell how I suck my own pud. Ummm..does that make me gay?:think:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                  I watched the debate. I don't think the booing of ONE person mainly and a low moan of maybe 2 - 3 people out of the around 6000 that were there in any way deserves your response. In fact i think your response was far worse than the guy that booed.

An objection to those few is fine, i don't think it was called for either, however i don't think they were exactly booing the fact that the soldier was gay but rather DADT and the issues surrounding that.

I think Rick Santorum answered it exactly correct. I don't agree with him on everything, however i think he stated it right. Not sure about the returning to DADT part now that it has been changed, seems like some things can't be undone.

The military isn't the place for talking about it either way. Even in civilian life you can get Fired for talking about things or asking or flaunting things about sex or sexual preference or whatever. Straight or gay i don't see why either should get any preferential treatment. No one should be asked what their sexual preference is to be able to serve their country either.

It also shouldn't be something that the gay community should scream and whine about and seem to have to force upon anybody else. If you don't like it, don't join the military. If you truly want to defend your country, decide what's more important. When you join the military your ass is theirs. Every single person gives up some freedoms when they join. It's not the same as civilian life. The military has always had a code of conduct that is much more stringent than that for civilians. Either accept it and be a soldier or don't. You don't get to go into the military and say, i want to keep my long hair, lol, it's tough shit, so tough shit. Join or don't.

It seems that for some reason people Have to state their sexual preference in the military that that is more important than being a soldier and are not serious about being a soldier but more about being a "gay soldier", as if somehow that makes them more special..it doesn't, in the military your a dirtbag just like everyone else.

In other words one shouldn't be asked what their sexual preference is and one shouldn't need to flaunt it about either. It begins to seem like "some" of the gay community want to, or have this need to "force" their lifestyle on other people, or rather that other people have to think it's a great thing. Well no, they really don't, they have to be tolerant and respectful, and that's about it. They don't have to be forced to hear about it.
                  Like a "gay pride parade" what the fuck is that? I think that's why some people get pissed. It's about a fucking stupid as a "straight pride parade" who gives a shit.

Yes i understand the past and that even today it might be hard to grow up gay or whatever, but it's out now. It is "out" in general, fine, great, live your life.

Legalize gay marriage, let them defend their country, but stop the fucking parades.

Except this is the third time republicans have shown their true attitudes during these debates

-cheering the death of possible falsely accused people put to death
                  -cheering the idea of a 30 year old man with no healthcare being left to die

-booing a soldier just because he is gay. These worthless people sit on their asses at a debate and boo him while hes risking his life so that they can have their freedom. Pathetic. He has more honor than they ever will hope to have.

Dear god....how to respond to this. There is no "special treatment" they just want equal treatment. Santorum wants to talk shit about how sexuality doesn't belong in the military...what a joke. So if a straight guy talks about his wife he will be discharged? Yeah right. Equal treatment is all they want. And sorry, your "get used to it" attitude isn't going to cut it. This isn't the 18th century anymore pal. And this is why the republican party has fallen, refusing to adapt to modern times. They seem to be stuck 50 years in the past.

ANd Force their gay lifestyles onto others? Am I talking to a tea party member? DO you honestly believe the shit you spout?

Straight parades? Straight people don't go through any of the shit gays and blacks go through everyday, so why in the hell would they need any parades? Good god the ignorance. And those gay pride parades are for people who deal with discrimination everyday to be around eachother and celebrate with people like them. Like Black Expos. Gays and blacks to this day are discriminated everyday and they hold these events so that people can be around others like themselves. God Forbid that! If you have a problem with events where discriminated minorities get together with eachother, than you have issues of your own to deal with, seriously.
                  Last edited by 3reach; 09-24-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

I would slap my pud around in the military..and laugh about it under enemy fire.

...that's how I roll..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I would slap my pud around in the military..and laugh about it under enemy fire.

...that's how I roll..
                      I am totally in this school of thought. its not old school, its not new school, its Bill school.

I would do the same. I would be wackin it all over the battle field. the enemy would be slipping and sliding all over on my spooge. its the only real way to gain advantage on the battle field. when they realize what the hell they are sitting in when they fall on their asses, that will be the end of the fighting. think about it. do you really want to sit there an be all bad ass rambo with spooge all over your BDUs? I dont think so. They will all go home.

I have other strategies too. I would drop tampons all over the battle field. this will do 2 things. #1, confuse the enemy. #2, make them think women are on their way that are PMSing. this will send them all home as well.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post

Except this is the third time republicans have shown their true attitudes during these debates

-cheering the death of possible falsely accused people put to death
                        -cheering the idea of a 30 year old man with no healthcare being left to die

-booing a soldier just because he is gay. These worthless people sit on their asses at a debate and boo him while hes risking his life so that they can have their freedom. Pathetic. He has more honor than they ever will hope to have.

Dear god....how to respond to this. There is no "special treatment" they just want equal treatment. Santorum wants to talk shit about how sexuality doesn't belong in the military...what a joke. So if a straight guy talks about his wife he will be discharged? Yeah right. Equal treatment is all they want. And sorry, your "get used to it" attitude isn't going to cut it. This isn't the 18th century anymore pal. And this is why the republican party has fallen, refusing to adapt to modern times. They seem to be stuck 50 years in the past.

ANd Force their gay lifestyles onto others? Am I talking to a tea party member? DO you honestly believe the shit you spout?

Straight parades? Straight people don't go through any of the shit gays and blacks go through everyday, so why in the hell would they need any parades? Good god the ignorance. And those gay pride parades are for people who deal with discrimination everyday to be around eachother and celebrate with people like them. Like Black Expos. Gays and blacks to this day are discriminated everyday and they hold these events so that people can be around others like themselves. God Forbid that! If you have a problem with events where discriminated minorities get together with eachother, than you have issues of your own to deal with, seriously.

Again 2 or 3 people in an group of 6000.
                        Hey people can be assholes out there, gay or straight. You proved that point in your first post. So no one is immune.

There was no cheering about the possible death of a "falsely" accused man.
                        The topic was about the death penalty itself, and the law in general that if you commit murder in Texas, they uphold the death penalty. Some people think that should be a viable punishment, some don't.

So get your facts straight.

Again not saying that cheering any of that is anything i would do either.

The cheering of the patient in a "coma", Again, The question was about a person Who Decided On His Own to Not Buy Health Insurance even if he could.
                        His Own Personal Choice. As the question was posed.
                        Well, His own personal consequence. Who pays that price? Your life, Your decision.
                        If he did not "think" oh that could happen to me, well he fucked up. Who's fault is that?
                        The question wasn't some helpless person who is crippled and cannot work and falls into a coma.

So Again, Get Your Facts Straight.

And yeah if it was me and i was in a coma, looks like my time has come, let me die.

Dear god....how to respond to this. There is no "special treatment" they just want equal treatment.
                        And you got it so far.
                        And i did say i don't think it should be taken back.
                        And no neither should be discharged for talking about it gay or straight, but as a general rule to refrain from it, and yeah it is an accommodation from the past since a vast majority of the humanity is straight since time began at least it seems to be a pretty obvious reoccuring theme in nature. So it wouldn't be a stretch to say that attending to your needs requires a special attention.

Force being how some people feel after hearing about it over and over. Not that it is everybody gay is forcing themselves upon everyone else, not the right word, but yeah i think sometimes it is Overdone, with "some" of it yeah - and that is the part i targeted, not the "entire" gay community. If you actually chose to read objectively.

So while talking about a minority of a people that booed or objected, you act like it is all of them, or bring up the Tea Party. Generalizing again. That movement was initially formed out of telling the government to get the fuck out of our lives. Yeah i'm all about at least that part sure. Freedom in general, which includes freedom for you to be gay and have the same rights as anyone else 100%.
                        You seem to believe the bullshit you spout. You have no problem being hypocritical in judging a massive swath of people and saying nuke them all for the opinions of a few. Even if they are an asshole they seem to be just as entitled to that opinion as you are, asshole.

Comment

Post about this in the Platinum section.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X