X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican crowd BOOS gay soldier at debate

Somebody nuke these fucking worthless republicans. fuckin scum
    Last edited by 3reach; 09-23-2011, 09:42 AM.

Personally, I think it's disgusting that people will judge someone based on who they are attracted to, and I don't think that has anything to do with their ability to defend our country.

Now, that being said, 3reach...you are no better than the biggots who booed in that video....classifying and hating people based solely upon their political beliefs. People are different...humans are a very diverse group with lots of different likes, dislikes, desires and beliefs. None are really "right" or "wrong"...just different. And we are all entitled to be that way.

That's what these soldiers are fighting for...whether they are gay, straight, bi, black, white, red, brown, absinthe frost...whatever...they are all fighting for our freedom to be who we are. And they should be awarded the same freedom to be who they are and not be judged for it or made to feel ashamed of it.
    Last edited by DalyTek; 09-23-2011, 10:31 AM.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Next thing you know, they'll be praising rosewood. fuckin scum.

Comment

I think it is a embarrassment that this is still an issue in our country. What a bunch of fucking assholes.
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

i am not condoning what they did, but we DO have freedom of speech and expression in this country.

based upon your recent posts 3reach, i am forced to believe that you must be a liberal?? if that is the case, shouldn't you - by the virtue of your "love everyone" hippie attitude - accept the republicans you appear to hate??

next, i am not too sure what you are hoping to accomplish by posting this stuff. are you on a crusade to "convert" people to your "republican hating" cause? if you are, i think you are wasting your time. most (if not the majority) of the people on this board have already grown up and decided where they stand politically and ideologically. "converting" someone who already has a sense of who they are and what they believe is near impossible.

if you are posting just for shock factor, it is not really THAT shocking. we can see this stuff on the news. or, for the extreme hippy, one can watch the "daily show" (is that even still on?) and see all the republican crazies being mocked through the eyes of that moron jon stewart.

i, personally, am what many would consider a conserative. i believe in old fashioned values, that the bible is right, and that certain things should just be a certain way. having said that, i also follow a simple practice - live and let live. if people choose to live a certain way, that's their business. do i think they are wrong? that's MY opinion, based on what my religious beliefs state. am i a bigot that goes out and attacks people that practice a certain lifestyle? no. i think that is wrong also. my religious beliefs state that i have no place to judge anyone because i am not perfect either.

something that a lot of liberals seem to think is that every person that doesn't think like them is like the republicans that you are posting about. those people do not represent all of us. just like jihadists, or liberals that constantly bring up the evils of republicans, they are a fringe group and their behavior should be frowned upon. but to categorize an entire group by the actions of a few is absurd.....

remember, while you may think you are more enlightened than somebody, you never really are. your faults are just as great when viewed through the eyes of another. none of us has a place to judge another. remember that in the future 3reach and have a nice day.
          Last edited by markD; 09-23-2011, 10:52 AM.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            Next thing you know, they'll be praising rosewood. fuckin scum.
            Yeah, a big fence or wall should be built to keep them away from the rest of us!

Seriously, I can't for the life of me understand why the sexual orientation of others is so important to some people. We've had legalized same-sex unions since 1989 and homosexuality has been legal since 1933 (but wasn't declassified as an illness until 1981).

Comment

Originally posted by 3reach View Post

Somebody nuke these fucking worthless republicans. fuckin scum

Hey, at least they're not wishing death on anyone. Or inciting for murder.

Comment

Good post MarkD. And remember,Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. The only people who know what is truly right are Lady Gaga and Jon Stewart.

Comment

If only we had a forum for discussing politics!
                  sigpic

Comment

This guy kinda stinks like troll to me.

Floyds suck?

Why is my ESP so much better than my Jackson?

Rosewood is ugly?

Et cetera. At the very least, I'd call him a drama queen but I'm sure it would be construed as gay-bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      This guy kinda stinks like troll to me.

Floyds suck?

Why is my ESP so much better than my Jackson?

Rosewood is ugly?

Et cetera. At the very least, I'd call him a drama queen but I'm sure it would be construed as gay-bashing.
                      Yeah, "He who shall not be named" popped into my head a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                        If only we had a forum for discussing politics!

Exactly. This is like the 3rd or 4th fucking thread here that has started or turned political in the last few days. I love this place & like just about everybody here, and the last thing I want to do is talk politics & ruin it. I don't even want to have to see the thread title in the politics section and who is posting, honestly, and I wish it was hidden just like the rest of the platinum section. I really don't want to have to quit reading the non-J/C section too. People are entrenched like never before, and nobody is changing anybody else's mind. You're either going to be preaching to the choir or making enemies for no good reason, so why bother?

Comment

3reach, political and religious topics have always been frowned upon here. I realize you're gay (read that in a post of yours in another thread on here), and we have a couple people here who are transgender, including another admin, so please click the link at the top of the forum to pay $15 to become a Platinum Member and you can post in the political section in the Platinum Lounge that only Platinum Members can see. Thanks. And I don't get a dime of that money; it goes to the forum owner, Sandman0170, to help run this place.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            3reach, political and religious topics have always been frowned upon here. I realize you're gay (read that in a post of yours in another thread on here), and we have a couple people here who are transgender, including another admin, so please click the link at the top of the forum to pay $15 to become a Platinum Member and you can post in the political section in the Platinum Lounge that only Platinum Members can see. Thanks. And I don't get a dime of that money; it goes to the forum owner, Sandman0170, to help run this place.
                            WTF? You must be getting nicer in your old age. The old toejam would have handed him a new one. I want that guy back for no other reason that its entertaining.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                              WTF? You must be getting nicer in your old age. The old toejam would have handed him a new one. I want that guy back for no other reason that its entertaining.
                              Like a fine wine, toejam mellows with age.

Well, fuck toejam anyway, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X