No J/C talk, but still wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
    This thread needs the opinion of Rsmacher. As soon as I saw the term Pikey, I just knew he would have an interesting viewpoint on all of this.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Ginsambo, I actually think it was Norwegians who went to Scotland, but I'm not 100% sure. The Danes went to mid England as I recall.

About the old country thing, it is interesting and I have noticed it too, and I think it has to do with a lack of roots and a basic human need "belonging" and understanding where you came from. I have American friends who know exactly who their ancestors were far back. Beyond my great grand-parents. I have no idea about mine, but they were mostly likely poor fishermen or farmers in Northern Jutland.

Comment

Yes, where is Mr. Smacker? You'd think the nudist beaches in continental Europe (or "Europe" as I'm sure he would call it) would be closed by now

Comment

Hm, I'm closing in on 1000 posts. I guess something "good" came from me waiting for a replacement graphics card

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            This thread needs the opinion of Rsmacher. As soon as I saw the term Pikey, I just knew he would have an interesting viewpoint on all of this.
            Why? Has he got a shed full of stolen guitars he stole from other people's sheds?

My only gripe with Pikey's Diddy's Kackers etc is that they do not pay any tax. They squat any land they want to. Crime goes through the roof when they move in near you and they steal your tools to do not very good landscaping jobs for old ladies who they then hold to ransom for rip off prices. Also they steal the lead from the church roofs, cut the catalytic convertor off your car and steal the wheels off your van. They also fly tip all the conifer cuttings from the rip off old lady job, aong with the asbestos waste at the top of your road or in some site of outstanding natural beauty in the forest somewhere. They drive stolene of not dodgy vehicles with no insurance and do not carry any permits or waste carriers licenses to do the job legally. And the police won't touch them.

Don't get me wrong, we were all gypsies once, travelling from farm to farm looking for work and I hate the fact that everyone is so obsessed with bricks and mortar in the UK, home is your castle etc. and no one will tolerate travelling agricultural workers, unlike America and Australia where it is pretty much accepted. Gypos on the whole are dodgy you don't really want them knowing where you live, but you give them the benefit of the doubt. Pikies and Kackers. Even the Irish won't have em.

Anyway I think the Pikies have created a new sub species all of their own.

Really it comes down to the way things are in the UK at the moment is that all these people want the state cash handouts and the freedom of speech that is part of our society, but then they use these precious things to incite hatred against us or in the course of their criminal behaviour. We'll through good money after bad at immigrant folks in this country that just take the piss. The ones that were born here, black white yellow, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Satanists whatever. They don't get a penny. The good old days of immigration, where you stuck your head down and worked hard to create for respect are a thing of the past thanks to the human rights and liberal brigade. Now you get everything handed on a plate. We are the laughing stock of the world.
            Last edited by ginsambo; 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM.
            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
              * I put liberal in quotation marks because althought the ruling parties have liberal programs, their actual policy wasn't all that liberal. In fact, they had increased public spending, diminished individual rights, and more people than ever were public employees, all this despite their intentions to achieve the exact opposite.

Sounds like a "liberal" to me. :-)
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Working...
              X