No J/C talk, but still wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    The whole white power thing is utter bull (no pun intended) anyway. Science has proven that humanity evolved in Africa and the first humans were dark skinned. Then, over the millenia, we migrated out to populate the rest of the world. That's why any race of human can procreate with any other race, the DNA is there for a commonality. We're all humans, doesn't matter what color your hair, eyes, or skin is, we originated from the same mold.
    Yes this may be true and is applicable to you lot, however you are neglecting to mention the genetically superior ginger ones who arrived from out of space. Ginger people are superior to anyone else on the planet. Ginger Pikies and Prince Harry excluded.

Seriously theough, it makes me laugh that all these Scandinavian Viking types and Anglo Saxon types thought they had outbred us, only for a new random crop to emerge strong as ever, because the ginger gene skips a generation..... Ha ha. that'd done your 'Designer Family' in ain't it! Also apparently ginger hair can come out of the blue with several genetic food intolerance disorders also.

It has been proved scientifically without doubt however, that ginger people can tolerate more pain than any other on earth. Cause we are hard! Or maybe we got immunity due to the years of bullying at school!

I remember as teens all my band members wanted me to dye my hair, as it was black hair only band apparently and my Axl Rose / Dave Mustaine / Mikey Orange County Choppers Hair colour didn't suite. I should have sued them for prejudice....But I told em to get Fecked instead.

These days its all Blonde from the sun and I have to say I miss it to be honest. I think its a pain in the ass for parents simply because if they have a ginger one, they can't let them out on the beach for a minute without them getting third degree burns... But that is just irresponsible parenting, I mean the ones that think they can tan are the ones that get melanomas that end them. It very sad really, what is classed as fashionable or desirable. this is why ginger people stay looking younger for longer...or it it because they have an alien gene.....

I think I still like ladies with large asses though. generally if you're in good shape it doesn't matter what colour you are as you are still fit.
    Last edited by ginsambo; 09-22-2011, 11:51 AM.
    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
      Yes this may be true and is applicable to you lot, however you are neglecting to mention the genetically superior ginger ones who arrived from out of space. Ginger people are superior to anyone else on the planet. Ginger Pikies and Prince Harry excluded.

Seriously theough, it makes me laugh that all these Scandinavian Viking types and Anglo Saxon types thought they had outbred us, only for a new random crop to emerge strong as ever, because the ginger gene skips a generation..... Ha ha. that'd done your 'Designer Family' in ain't it! Also apparently ginger hair can come out of the blue with several genetic food intolerance disorders also.

It has been proved scientifically without doubt however, that ginger people can tolerate more pain than any other on earth. Cause we are hard! Or maybe we got immunity due to the years of bullying at school!

I remember as teens all my band members wanted me to dye my hair, as it was black hair only band apparently and my Axl Rose / Dave Mustaine / Mikey Orange County Choppers Hair colour didn't suite. I should have sued them for prejudice....But I told em to get Fecked instead.

These days its all Blonde from the sun and I have to say I miss it to be honest. I think its a pain in the ass for parents simply because if they have a ginger one, they can't let them out on the beach for a minute without them getting third degree burns... But that is just irresponsible parenting, I mean the ones that think they can tan are the ones that get melanomas that end them. It very sad really, what is classed as fashionable or desirable. this is why ginger people stay looking younger for longer...or it it because they have an alien gene.....

I think I still like ladies with large asses though. generally if you're in good shape it doesn't matter what colour you are as you are still fit.
      You mean me and my viking brethren have to go over there again and do the whole rape and pillage thing?? Fine! Another road trip, cool, I'm off to pack!!! You can't honestly think you are genetically better than everyone else cause you have "red" hair? Get real!
      Last edited by SixstringKing; 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM.
      You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Are you for real? I'm joking.

Although my great, great, great...great great great....great great great grandmother still remembers what your great great great....great great great..great great great grandfather did that day!

Oh the shame!

You never made it as far as Scotland anyways. We were too hard for yer!
        Last edited by ginsambo; 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

So gin, maybe you can answer this one. Why are all redheaded girls mental? :think:
          Hot as hell, usually, but always with fundamental wiring errors.

Comment

I'm proud to wear a size 11 shoe...

Hey Snoogs!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You never made it as far as Scotland anyways. We were too hard for yer!
              Who didn't make it to Scotland? A couple of years ago I was in Glasgow, and I talked to a member of the Macleod clan (no, not Connor ). He said the recent genetic studies showed that their clan was ~1/3 Scandinavian.

Comment

Billz! Good to see you back, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                  So gin, maybe you can answer this one. Why are all redheaded girls mental? :think:
                  Hot as hell, usually, but always with fundamental wiring errors.
                  I think its the girl part that causes that.

Comment

Originally posted by V-GAS View Post
                    I'm white. Could I be proud of myself? No. Because i'm white.
                    So I can't do something because of the color of my skin....
                    ...I'm white. and I'm proud to be white.
                    In another thread I described how feelings that cause nationalism originate from lover part of the brain which we inherited from more primal (biologically speaking) species and if a homo sapiens is developed enough its complex cerebral cortex should be capable of overriding those primitive instincts due ability of logical analyzing. Failing to do so proves there's some issues in the brain (biologically speaking).
                    Proud to be of some race/ethnicity/nationality/physical features etc. has the same primitive origin. Putting logic in use shows you that you don't have anything to do with those features because you don't happen to control which two humans happen to be fucking and in what location one of them will be giving birth to you 9 months later.
                    Another irrationality is the lack of basic linguistic understanding of what "pride" means. Logical thinking shows you that to be proud of something you have to actually put some effort into archiving something notable.
                    If you are born in Mongolia you have nothing to do with it, if you are born in Canada you still have nothing to do with it, if you are either blond or brunette.... yep, you got it, you had nothing to do with it.... and you definitely have nothing to do with the size of your penis or tits or whatever else.

He's basically saying that you should be proud of who you are.
                    He's promoting anti-individualist, primitive, collectivist, herd mentality. And no I chose myself what emotions I should have about my appearance.

Why is it okay for black people to preach "black pride" but it's a problem if a white person does it?
                    White person wanting to be a fucking idiot and preaching "white pride" just like an idiot black person who preaches "black pride" is a problem, a serious medical problem. A yin-yang of stupidity.

Because forever ago black people were slaves to the white man? That's unfair and bullshit.
                    Slavery is always unfair. Most of my white ancestors were slaves to white Germans, Swedish, Danes and Russians three times longer than for example African-Americans were slaves in North America. I also have some Gypsy and possible Jewish roots, both groups who have been treated like shit for a long time. But I don't complain and whine because I don't like to do it, and I can't blame anyone alive because they have nothing to do with it just like they have nothing to do what ancestry they have.

If you guys are too ignorant to really listen to what he saying, then don't bother comment on this at ally.
                    Yes, ethnic pride and keeping people quiet is a homosexual love affair that has lasted for a long time.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Don't get me wrong I am not some left wing liberal, but I am no right wing fundamentalist either. The liberal movement in the UK and Europe has been responsible for all the shit we are in now if you ask me. Pikies have ethnic minority status now, so when they empty out your shed or garage of £'s thousands worth of tools or nick your van or caravan and you see them drive off and report them to the police, the police will not do anything about it, because going on to an illegally squatted camp is infringing their European ethnic minority human rights and they would get into trouble, further more they are scared of them. Now if you go down to the camp yourself, you get mobbed by thirty or more of them and probably won't make it out alive. If you give them hassle, they burn your house or business down. These people are like you or I, but they settle public parkland and waste ground illegally, don't pay any tax and drive uninsured stolen vehicles and are a law unto themselves.

Equally well, Muslims Against Crusades etc., whilst they reap the monetary benefits of housing benefit, job seekers allowance and free speech enjoyed in this country, are allowed to protest publically for hours, shouting that British soldiers are baby killers and murderers and burn the Union Jack and that they will 'Kill' all of us lot. Meanwhile The English Defence League whose memebers are born and bred Brits for hundreds of generations has its peaceful protest closed down after just a few minutes as they are deemed racist by the feminist liberal authorities. We have fought two world wars for our freedoms, now these extremist types want to chastice British Women, keep them domesticated at home and make them wear the Veil at all times.

Political correctness has gone too far the wrong way and multi culturalism doesn't work. there are so many ethnic types who will not assimilate and segregate and cut off their communities from the mainstream and live by their own laws, it is no wonder that the far right is rearing its ugly head again. You have to assimilate to the basic values of the country you live in and live by those laws. Race shouldn't come into it, but I guess it envitably does to seem extent as people similar backgrounds and residential areas are often have the same colour skin. Its like the US military, I never understood and was fairly shocked at the segregation - how the Hispanics all eat and socialize together, the blacks all eat and socialize together and the whites do the same, but again I guess, thinknig about it, it isn't about skin colour but background and having similar things in common, like speaking Spanish for one. lol.

Another thing, what is the opposite of feminism, or a feminist? Answer is no word exists for it as it doesn't exist! I blame the feminists.

One thing I will say in favour of outbreeding was told to me by my sister in Virginia...'You can always tell when someone is British because they have one eye higher than the other, or something isn't quite right looking about them'. lol. the Americans are a mix of Western and Eastern Europeans and everything else, hence, why they generally are better looking apparently, well that and the steroids they put in the beef. lol. that said though I went to this small town in Virginia where my sister lives. the area is an old English colony. I went there fully expecting girls to kneel before me in my presence due to my strawberry blonde hair, old country assymetrical good looks and English accent....sure they like the accent but honestly, I don't know about outbreeding...those girls over there wouldn't have looked out of place in an English Council Estate...FFS, in fact they looked MORE english than the English do nowadays...next time I'm going to the West coast! F that! Although I fear that the residents would not have adequately darkened sunglasses to save them from my angelic glow burning out their eye sockets.

I think the whole 'White Power' movement might lose some credibility of the villagers all wheeled out their sons and daughters with hare lips and cleft pallets...lol.

At the end of the day, although it is interesting to research people's ethnic backgrounds etc, us humans are like dogs. I mean you can breed and breed and get all types, but get the slightest scent and we will shag anything! lol. Human pedigree doesn't exist, only inbreeding. FFS. Even the Royal family has to outbreed once in a while. Look at their history. Anything that smacks of elitism or segregation is utterly repugnant if you ask me, and against the basic premise of human nature, which is to shag anything that moves.

What concerns me more is the Conservative Traditionalist Extremist Pakistani Muslim father living in the UK, who, if I shag his daughter will then proceed to execute her and bury her body in the garden as she has 'Dishonoured' her family apparently. The orthodox Jewish community is just as bad. There is elitism on both sides and it all needs to stop, then all our energies can be put into making Pikies pay their taxes.

Personally speaking, if its got tits and ass I will shag it no matter what colour it is. Even Pikey. But then I would have to stop and think about the consequences of that one to my health first.

Feck it, I'd still give it a good go eh! Consequences are for wimps.
                      I'm not sure how much of your post in this case was serious and how much a joke. Just in case I still take a shot at it.
                      It's interesting to see all the complaining about invasion of foreign cultures, third world immigrants, multiculturalism etc. Yet most are awfully quiet about the spread of stupidity made in the west. Since you are British let's talk about Britain. Two most popular newspapers in UK are full of populism and stupidity. A lot of folks seem to be obsessed over retarded US reality shows, pop culture, fast food etc. Britain seems to keep up with US in producing large amounts obese people who are obsessed over celebrities fairly well.
                      Is this the example of western culture that we should protect?

Another thing is the spread of stupidity about politics and history. I thought US was the only country in the world where people don't know what the word "liberalism" means, a result of people not looking into dictionaries and listening to anti-individualist rhetoric long time ago. But lately UK seems to be going the same way. Now where's the protection of European culture where all the western political ideologies and terms originate? Why the sudden eager to parrot what the "yank entertainment" tells you?

Liberalism isn't popular at all in most countries in Europe which have large amounts of immigrants. For most people liberals are just a bunch of money hungry suits. Which is correct in a way since those few liberal parties that exists are economically the most right-wing. Liberal politicians aren't really against immigrants but they are definitely against giving a lot of hand-outs. You see these parties in some Northern and Eastern European countries. My country has had a liberal party running things for many many years now, basically those cunts are all about lowering the taxes and keeping out immigrants who don't have high job qualifications. And I'm talking about liberal (an ideology promoting individual and economic liberties) politicians here not about "social liberals" or "liberal democrats" etc. which are more centrist or leftist economically.

Your attitude towards feminism is also quite interesting. Do you know that behind the Burqa ban in France were feminists? Because for them Burqa represent extreme islamist slavery for women. They were also the ones who were behind for legalizing topless and nude sunbathing for women a long time ago. They also formed a strong and individualist business practices in Paris about hundred years ago which is one of the reasons why the country didn't go down to total ashes later on when so many men died in the World Wars. They were also behind developing one of the most money making businesses in the world, the modern fashion and luxury industry which gives work to a lot of people. They wanted to express themselves by wearing clothes that were sexy and elegant while in another "style" country Italy, women were forced to be "mamas" since the early age while the men were spoiled and could wear fanzy suits. Feminism in fairly young in Italy but has had a crucial rule in tearing apart Mafia which has always suppressed women and forced them to conform to idiotic social conservative rules. And one of the high eras in English culture - the 60's was so innovative largely due feminists, could you imagine the swinging sixties without them?
                      Not all feminists are ugly, man hating lesbians.

Some fear mongering idiots have tried to create hysteria by claiming that Europe will be soon overrun by muslims and other "scary" immigrants without providing any actual data. The overwhelming majority of Middle-Eastern and African immigrants came decades ago. Germany was in dire need of factory workers, that's why there's so many folks with Turkish roots in Germany, not because muslims tried to invade a Western country. The overwhelming majority of non-white people in France are French. It's a citizenship and nothing else period. Most of their ancestors came in the 60's and 70's and many came because it was a way for France apologizing for its colonialist atrocities which just had ended. What the fear mongering idiots fail to mention is that the overwhelming majority of immigrants in France are from Catholic countries... Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland and it's not unusual for a white French citizen to have most of its grandparents with a birth certificate from another country... aforementioned Catholic countries or Russia, Greece, Netherlands, Germany or whatever.

And the word "multiculturalism" has become sort of a mantra for morons? It doesn't work? What the hell does it mean anyway? Doesn't work? All European cultures are born out of multiculturalism. The almighty Rome didn't invent practically anything, just a lot of different cultures and ethnicities came together. And when we talk about a group of people we talk about citizenships... Italians, French, Spaniards, English, Germans etc. etc. are nationalities not ethnicities, each country has been formed of many different ethnic and cultural groups. For example Italians are a combination of Latinis, Oscis, Umbrians and other Italic tribes, Etruscans, Greek (which is also a combination of different group), Arabs (same thing), Ligurians, Celts/Gauls, Lombards and a couple of other Germanic tribes etc. Yes there's always been conflicts but "doesn't work" is a rubbish claim if you simply look at the history.

And you misuse the word "elitism". That should be used for an actual elite. Those extremists are just a bunch of dumb proletariat. Lowering to their level doesn't work.

You mentioned one of the problem solvers yourself. Tits and ass. If you actually look around then you'll see that the immigrants from more conservative cultures do want to embrace the holy tits and holy ass, from there pork and booze aren't far away.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Funny that you mention liberalism, Endrik. We just had elections last week in Denmark, and efter 10 years of "liberal"* rule, the social-democrats are back on top. To all this, an American friend of mine who lives in Denmark remarked (on facebook) that she was happy to see that the liberals had won to which I had to reply that I'm pretty sure the social democrats and the social people's party would rather not be called that.

* I put liberal in quotation marks because althought the ruling parties have liberal programs, their actual policy wasn't all that liberal. In fact, they had increased public spending, diminished individual rights, and more people than ever were public employees, all this despite their intentions to achieve the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                          Who didn't make it to Scotland? A couple of years ago I was in Glasgow, and I talked to a member of the Macleod clan (no, not Connor ). He said the recent genetic studies showed that their clan was ~1/3 Scandinavian.
                          Thanks javert, I was going to comment that our ancestors were all over that island and had ruled it for many years.
                          You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
                            Thanks javert, I was going to comment that our ancestors were all over that island and had ruled it for many years.
                            Well, I don't know if they were my ancestors since I'm dark-haired, have brown eyes and get mistaken for a foreigner here all the time

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post

Must have been a lowland clan then. Possible Swedish, but Danish?. I can't believe that, the Danes are far too good looking. Swedish Vikings were a whole different set to the Danish ones anyhow. Even the Norse (William the Frenchie who killed our King Rufus, Rufus meaning Red Hair, Ruddy (Burnt Red Skin) Completion by the way! - Red hair obviously genetically superior) were vikings of a sort anyhow.

As for Red haired chicks, I know that my mum went for a operation on her foot (She's Purebred /Inbred Highland Scots for about three million generations, not red haired but that type I guess) The Anasthetist give up in the end because she WAS wired differently, literally, Her Arteries and Nerves were completely different to the 99.9999% mainstream of blacks, whites, Asians etc.

Red haired chicks just are more highly strung and off the wall I guess, I don't quite know why, but the are. And the short fuse is true as well to some degree. Maybe it is because they know that they are genetically superior and descended from aliens and these human types milling and trundling trivially do their head in.....No I don't know. More likely its Irish blood. Irish are just plain mental.

I tell you what though, Hitler might be dead and gone (He positively discouraged red headed people like Boris Becker from breeding, at least with other red heads), but it is still 100% taboo here in the UK for a red haired man and a red haired woman to get hitched and they say we live in a liberated society. Obviously if you live somewhere like Aberdeen you don't have a choice.

I give up on politics, everything I say is tongue in cheek BTW. I travelled the world and 99.99999% of people have the same basic agenda and value of family and community. Not to say everyone is the same, as they are not, but the basic values we all hold dear are. But unfortunately we will never reach utopia as there is too much money to be made by power hungary greed and control freak merchants with inadequacy issues in the meantime.

Funny how in the 'boom' years in the UK, houses were largely unaffordable and the quality of life was decreasing due to extra pressures on healthcare providers and extra traffic queues, whilst the elite made their money for nothing all the same. Now we are almost in another recession and houses in the UK are still unaffordable and the quality of life the same, whilst the elite still make their money for nothing. I remember years ago we had a grain surplus, the EU capped our agricultural production beacause we were too damn good at it. We had more than enough to go around ten times over. These days after successive selling off of industry and government investment in the financial sector whilst encouraging us to import almost all our food and end agricultural and horticultural production, we are helpless. All of our gas is imported. Everything is imported. Its nuts.

As for Pakistani's, I worked in a factory for a year or so when I was 17. Had a good Pakistani friend there. Strict Muslim full of love. The Indians got in at middle management and he was promptly asked to leave after seven years service, no questions. Its all bullshite. The Burkha - Most of the women protesting about it in the UK are second, third or fourth generation immigrants. Their parents and grandparents were not strict Muslim at all. But they, being young and stupid, have taken it upon themselves to go back to their 'Roots' and wear the Burkha or the veil..FFS. Look at Iran, a few years back after the revolution it was a tolerant muslim state. Now women are becoming second class citizens....FFS.

I'm sure if I look hard enough I will find the seven women that actively want to be my sex slaves on the sex farm. Crazy world.

What does annoy me is this yearning for the old country that the new world has. I mean, some still call themselves Scottish, or Irish or Italian when they are fifth generation America. In the UK, if you have a British passport, then that is what you are, no more, no less. In fact these days I think we are supposed to refer to ourselves as 'Europeans'
                              Last edited by ginsambo; 09-23-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

This thread needs the opinion of Rsmacher. As soon as I saw the term Pikey, I just knew he would have an interesting viewpoint on all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X