Can't get your dog to take pills? Try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
    are you serious? its that difficult? Just grind the pill into a powder and mix it with the dog's food. Works for kids! My 1 yr old needed to take some medication and we mixed the very bitter pill with honey and fed it to her.

If its a capsule with content on the inside, cut it open with a knife and mix the powder with the dog's food.
    Nope..tried that..my cats..they know. Will NOT eat the food past the first bite or 2. Pill pockets don't work either. I even tried putting the pill in their water..they would have dehydrated LOL...

Comment

makes sense. their sense of smell and taste is several times greater than human beings.
      Sam

Comment

Wrap it in cheese and throw it for the dog to catch. He'll be so concerned about catching it that he'll swallow it whole and won't even taste the pill. Works on my Newfoundland who is a very fussy eater.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Try diversion tactics..like shoving your thumb in his butthole while the pill is in his mouth. It works for most vegeteranians.
          Fuck me, I was just scrolling down to say the same thing. It works on little Call Centre Gimps too, but they simply can't swallow a ball gag.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ah, so it works on gimptrolls like you? I'd never have guessed. Next time, I'll ram my baseball bat down your gob after I park your bike up your arse :idea:
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Oh hello sugar lump, how are we? Looking forward to ridding myself of all my holiday "laundry" when I get back, we can go for a nice candle-lit supper at the finest chip shop in the East Midlands before I unleash the beast onto your balloon knot.

Oh, you might want to get some penicillin in, just in case I catch anything "off a dirty toilet seat" again, you know how these things happen. Oh, hang on, no bog seats here, they just poo in a hole in the floor, you'd love it sweetie. I can just see you in your finest BodyGlove Bog Snorkeller wetsuit, peeping up from the hole in the floor, eagerly awaiting the first barrage of ordure from a row of proferred mystery puckers. It would be a bit like Blind Date, you would have to guess which one belonged to your Master for the night.
              (Incidentally, is it true that if you blow on a donut that is about to expel a turd, it sticks its dirty brown tongue back in? We never did get to the bottom of it, so to speak.)

Simon, I really do miss you. Be mine. TONIGHT. Fly out, I'll pick you up from the airport, I'll pay for you. One night of rampant campsite cornholing, then you can be sitting back on your inflatable rubber ring at your desk, in a state of slightly detached bruised contentment, by tomorrow afternoon. Tell your Mum you are staying round at Tarquin's house playing Warhammer or something, she need never know.

Text me, let me know your decision. I'll make it worth your while,I have a Cum Tsunami waiting for you my angel.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Ah, so it works on gimptrolls like you? I'd never have guessed. Next time, I'll ram my baseball bat down your gob after I park your bike up your arse :idea:
                Heh, "baseball bat", nice one. Little pink toothpick, more like. I love it though, don't worry, one day you'll get hair round it (not Mr Singh's beard this time either) and you will be a man too.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No. When I said baseball bat, I meant a REAL baseball bat, and that Africa II scooter of yours. In fact, why bother? I'll just squash you with a 50 ton truck so I don't have to read your sick posts anymore.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

why use a baseball bat at all? Cricket bats should be more easily available there yeah?
                    Sam

Comment

Working...
                    X