Amsterdam/ Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    And compared to Dutch food, fish and chips is gourmet cuisine.
    I have to agree on that.... I worked for half a year in the Netherlands. Toast bread with chocolate sprinkles for lunch?? wtf?

Comment

If you want to eat then Belgium isn't far away. I have never seen anything quite like it.... The portions are freaking ridiculous and it's not some anglo thing... a big pile of tasteless overcooked junk on the plate... it's more for delicate palate, more in common with heavy and rich Northern France cooking + huge portions + a lot of great beer... no wonder why Belgium girls are chubby

My first introduction to it was when I ordered seafood risotto. But what I got was a huge mountain of good fresh seafood with a little bit of rice
      And man, I love how they cook the eel.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'll show fat Belgium girls how to cook my fuggin' eel!!!

Nice N slow ..I'll let it simmer in their fat, dimpled dumpas for 8-9 hours ..until the meat falls off my bone..

like a fuggin' crock pot!

SkeetMasta-Z
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No brother, that's not your style! I always took you for a quick and to the point man. That's how you treat the eel, hot and in the butter like Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris"
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
            Toast bread with chocolate sprinkles for lunch?? wtf?
            WTF wrong with that? teh awesomez!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              WTF wrong with that? teh awesomez!
              Yes, it's totally awesome. Some even used the multi-colored kind! How about that?

Comment

Working...
              X