Baby rattlers :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
    Nice to see Mr Lawson is keeping up his snake charming activities, I'm fascinated by the creatures. Like I said the other week, just be careful, it seems that familiarity breeds contempt.

Round here the only snake to be wary of is the one-eyed spitting trouser variety. Mine.

There you are I thought one of your hemorrhoids might have burst during an anal attack. Oh, I think you meant complacent??Or ass fuck, who knows
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
      They actually seem to enjoy being held! They will wrap around fingers, coil up inside your palm...
      Awww, affectionate snake....here, snakie snakie!

So you like petting your snake, eh, DalyTek? huh huh huh
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Busy night

This is an adult about ten rattles, it was dark outside yikes

The tongue gotta get kinda close for this one

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

if you prefer something with fur?

Comment

The rains brought out a Western Diamondback last night.
            Unusually calm for this species... he didn't rattle or strike at all.
            Just a couple of hisses when I was taking pictures.

My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Looks kinda like the DK-1... I got today

Comment

Working...
              X