Gibson Guitar Corp. Responds to Federal Raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animus View Post
    Henry from Gibson is kind of a douchbag though. You should read the company reviews at glassdoor.com. Gibson needs new leadership regardless of the current wood scandal.
    Funny, even those very few who gave a positive grade criticized the CEO and the management.

No wonder Gibson's quality is so hit or miss, who the hell wants to do a good work for that kind of operation?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

According to Gibson they have written permission from the indian government that says they could do what they did. Also, they have yet to be charged with anything for either raid. Regardless of what laws they broke, they're just keeping that average middle class working american down. What's the 1 thing left in this country that we produce that stands for excellence around the world? Guitars. And they're telling Gibson that they have to cease production. Wtf

And they wonder why so many companies move to foreign countries.
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I can see it now; 50 FBI agents burst in, "lets see your hands, were here for your wood". Seriously a raid, did they at least seize the wood, with both hands?? I hope they didnt rub it against the grain. Theres nothing worse than having your wood rubbed the wrong way.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I've read that the DOJ has actually suggested to Gibson that they move their manufacturing to India? WTF....
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            I've read that the DOJ has actually suggested to Gibson that they move their manufacturing to India? WTF....
            Yep, the Obama plan at it's finest, destroying the USA from within.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              I can see it now; 50 FBI agents burst in, "lets see your hands, were here for your wood". Seriously a raid, did they at least seize the wood, with both hands?? I hope they didnt rub it against the grain. Theres nothing worse than having your wood rubbed the wrong way.
              They caught Gibson with their pants down?
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
              X