Riots in Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots in Vancouver

Understand how Canucks fans are disappointed, but WTF?

Love the pics of suburban white kids looting city stores and the couple making out on the ground while cops battle mobs in the background.

Vancouver's still one of my favorite cities in the world, but rethinking my admiration for their liberal drug policy...

Originally posted by BYeh1 View Post
    Love the pics of suburban white kids looting city stores and the couple making out on the ground while cops battle mobs in the background.
    Heh http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/ar...boards/5081938
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's sad but it's not all related to the loss. I bet it would have happened had they won too. Canada houses some grade-a anarchists that use large crowds of any kind to sow carnage. The difference here is they had a bunch of drunk pissed off hockey fans that wanted to get involved so they could tweet about it and stick their pictures on facebook.

"Hey doods, look at me I'm gangsta! I'm looting a store!"

"What do you mean I've been identified for theft, arson, and property damage officer? You told my boss too? How could I be ruined, I just wanted to show my buds I'm badass?!?"
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Cops are fags!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hooligans, gotta love them!

(after they died from internal bleeding recieved by being beaten to a pulp with batons)
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Vancouver's still one of my favorite cities in the world, but rethinking my admiration for their liberal drug policy...
            had nothing to do with their "liberal drug policy", and the pic was not them "making out"... the girl had just been knocked down and injured and her boyfriend was trying to help her.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
              had nothing to do with their "liberal drug policy", and the pic was not them "making out"... the girl had just been knocked down and injured and her boyfriend was trying to help her.
              Yeah, uhuh, sure, she ..uhm, got dirt in her eye

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Looked like she was getting mouth to mouth
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

human beings are morons, canuck fans do it when they lose , Laker fans do it when they win, it's all quite just a tad
                  over the top wouldn't you say? just a tad,
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

There were a few drunk angry Canuck fans, but most of the rioters and looters were redshirt commies and immigrants living in the Surrey area who had planned to riot no matter what.

They had planned to do the exact same during the Olympics last year, but the city drove them off with their increased Olympic police presence.

Comment

LOL, you think this has anything to do with their drug policy? Get a damn clue man. This is just overzealous caveman sports fans looking for any excuse to behave like the animals they are. It's nothing to do with location either. This could happen anywhere in the world, and does.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Slideshow - pics & vids ...> http://www.uproxx.com/slideshow/2011...-riots/#page/1
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, that slideshow is great, especially the video of the guy attacking the port-a-potty then getting beat down by cops, HILARIOUS!

Comment

To me there looks to be some pent up rage that's about more than just a hockey game, but I'll defer to the Vancouverites to break down the mood and psychology of the city and its citizens...

Comment

Btw, in Ron's slideshow link, are those JCFers in slide 23 playing air guitar with the broken mannequin legs?

Comment

Working...
                              X