No announcement yet.

Tobacco prices take the piss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3.75 a pack here in reno, home of cheap sins.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      £6-£7 a pack?! Bastards .
      Young man! I turn my back for 5 minutes and you misbehave. You know smoking is naughty and I'm going to paddle your pasty white arse when I see you. And who has been buying you cigarettes? All the local newsagents know not to serve you booze and fags, so someone must be supplying you, I'll get to the, ahem, bottom of this and deal out some serious kickings.
      Unless your Mum has been writing you notes again - "Dear Mr Shopkeeper. Please sell my little Simon lots of ciggies, to help keep him weak and stunted, Big Daddy Luv-cum likes him that way. Signed Mrs Wilksy-Baby (Mummikins), that would be OK.

Oh noooooo, I just had a thought - you're not going through another rebellious phase are you, like that time you called the boss a "poo-hole", grew a floppy fringe and refused to wash your bean-bag until you were allowed to go to work on your own? I don't think my nerves can take another episode like that. I think you're just testing us, trying to see how far you can push. Just part of growing up, I guess.

PS. No-one thinks you are cool, standing outside in the smoking shelter, shivering like a window-licker in your Dokken muscle shirt. You look forlorn, like you need looking after...
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You waited 2 days to come up with that crap? Fuck off troll.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nooooo, I only saw it earlier today, like I said, I turn my back for 5 minutes. Fear not, I'm back now though. And why so much hostility, sugar buns? I'm feeling all teary and need a hug.

And possibly a BJ, if that's not too much trouble. Cheers hun
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

To make matters worse, with gas prices where they are...you suckers really will have to walk a mile for a Camel!

Comment

Smacker strikes again, jesus, and crude and descriptive as ever.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
              X