X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobacco prices take the piss

£6-£7 a pack?! Bastards .
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yeah and on top of that, there are all those jerk offs that feel they have to hassle you about using them outside. Its a legal product, if I want to use it outside in the open air, its your right to do so so long as its a legal product. Shut the f@#$ up, let me smoke my cigarette. Im not making the air any worse than the SUV you drive your kids to soccer practice in or the factory down the street.

I understand the indoor smoking argument, as a smoker myself, bars are too much sometimes, but outside, thats absolutely asinine.

Its a f@#%# witch hunt. Oh, the evil tobacco.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

We have laws in place in Alaska where we can't smoke within 50 yards of any establishment. In Anchorage, there is absolutely zero indoor smoking. Also, the Alaska tobacco tax is asinine...a carton of Marlboro 27's runs you $88.

One of the reasons why I've converted to good ol Copenhagen for my tobacco requirements.

Comment

Smokes (or fags as you english bastadz call it) here in NJ are a little over $8 a pack. Im glad I quit over 3 weeks ago, Ive already saved almost $180.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Cigs are 10 bucks a pack here but I don't smoke em. You can probably get weed cheaper, especially if you buy in bulk.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Incidentally, I just tonight, bought my first electronic cigarette. Seems pretty good so far. If they actually curb the cravings and the need to be doing something efficiently, I may just go all electronic. Would be cheaper in the long run as well, financially and health wise. Plus, they would stop all those bastards telling me I cant use tobacco in public places in their tracks, it isnt tobacco and doesnt emit smoke.
            Last edited by Twitch; 04-07-2011, 10:45 PM.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Next week will be 8 months since I quit cold turkey. Haven't seen any savings tho.....lol

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              Cigs are 10 bucks a pack here but I don't smoke em. You can probably get weed cheaper, especially if you buy in bulk.
              Here...you absolutely can get weed cheaper than cigarettes. Trust me I know.

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              Incidentally, I just tonight, bought my first electronic cigarette. Seems pretty good so far. If they actually curb the cravings and the need to be doing something efficiently, I may just go all electronic. Would be cheaper in the long run as well, financially and health wise. Plus, they would stop all those bastards telling me I cant use tobacco in public places in their tracks, it isnt tobacco and doesnt emit smoke.
              According to the FDA those are not any safer than real tobacco cigarettes....something about when the plastic inside heats up it has carcinogens that are worse than smoke.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                lol
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Jesus... In New Hampshire, they are 6.33... guess I am lucky....
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

I think it's cheaper to smoke crack!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I think it's cheaper to smoke crack!
                      Depends on whose crack you're talking about. I'd gladly pay top dollar to lick...er, I mean smoke Kate Upton's crack.

(Oh yeah....that's just paint!)
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

That's some crack I wouldn't mind being addicted to!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That ain't the cheap crack right there
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

The same bastages that complain about smoking apparently don't realize that all that cashflow from tobacco actually keep their healthcare, gas, booze and any other added taxes low
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

This is why you should all switch to pipes.
                              I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                              X