No announcement yet.

Sometimes ya have to watch your "friends"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jeri I can't believe I missed this thread, but I gotta say bravo to you.
    My story to add to this is I got a Kramer Strat copy and little practice amp out of pawn for my friend back in March, he works, don't play that much and does excess amounts of substances,well he said he'd get it in a month or two,he kept giving me the runaround and kept avoiding me, finally another friend of mine who appreciates guitars asked me the day before thanksgiving if I had any guitars I wanted to get rid of and I said as a matter of fact I do.
    I just got tired of the bullshit and felt my friend was counting on me to hold onto it for an unlimited time,I mean if he would've showed me he was trying to make an effort, I even told him I would take whatever he could afford a little at a time.
    Last edited by hunter1970; 12-08-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Well, you would. Only a stupid ghey troll would think of something like that.
      A whaaat? Now why would you assume I'm a troll, you silly billy? Let's get together for a festive drinkie or two, you know - Mulled wine, roofies, Yule log feast (oh yes, you most certainly will), stockings, sacs and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It'd make a great Christmas treat for all our buddies on here, a photograph of the two of us, arm in arm, matching Chrimbo cardigans, party hats (ribbed ticklers), all luvved up, best bum-chums. I'm in Derby and Nottingham this weekend, spreading the love (and ball muck), so why not come to a club with me? (The Attic) Don't worry, I'll ask your Mum if it's OK, assure her I'll get you back in one piece. (Was going to say "intact", but that perhaps wouldn't be appropriate)
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        A whaaat? Now why would you assume I'm a troll, you silly billy? Let's get together for a festive drinkie or two, you know - Mulled wine, roofies, Yule log feast (oh yes, you most certainly will), stockings, sacs and chestnuts roasting on an open fire. It'd make a great Christmas treat for all our buddies on here, a photograph of the two of us, arm in arm, matching Chrimbo cardigans, party hats (ribbed ticklers), all luvved up, best bum-chums. I'm in Derby and Nottingham this weekend, spreading the love (and ball muck), so why not come to a club with me? (The Attic) Don't worry, I'll ask your Mum if it's OK, assure her I'll get you back in one piece. (Was going to say "intact", but that perhaps wouldn't be appropriate)
        I'm coming along... and I'll bring a video camera! :idea:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I'm coming along... and I'll bring a video camera! :idea:
          I'll bring the lawn chairs

Comment

No. You'll bring small boxes. I'll post him back to his parents in tiny pieces. That is of course, assuming that POS even knows where I live, let alone ever met me.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Oooh, so you'll be making a sequel to the movie Seven? Cool! Bring lots of lawn chairs, Jeri! :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Internet Tough Guy vs. Internet Sex Guy

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Back to the topic of hard drugs-r-bad - a friend of my brother had one of the early LNG Jems signed by Vai. He traded it for $200 worth of cocaine back in '88.

And he was completely stoked to have gotten the guitar in the first place - picked it up gently used for about $1000.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X