Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$7,000 for the paint splatter PC model? we need to have a talk people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil just doesn't have the fan base to move that much wood at that price. Steve Vai's y2k jems are among some of the most valuable guitars out there. They were limited to 300. He included something like a couple pints of his blood to be mixed in the red coloring when swirled. They are all fantastic pieces of collection and are rumoured to be fantastic guitars. They have since then gained tremendous amount of value. I rarely see them for sale, and when there are some they sell between 6500 (with a lot of flaws and dings) to 10 k in perfect condition.

Comment

Phil is a great musician, but your correct......he dont have the fanbase. those are $2K guitars at best. I mean it would be one thing if they were insanely cool, but they arent. they are downright fucking ugly. I wouldnt pay 2K for one, but thats what they are worth in todays market IMO. I truly do feel sorry for the dealers that are stuck with them, because they are going to collect dust on the wall.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

For 2k, I'd buy them. I find they look nice. They aren't a super unique style of art. The whole paint splatter thing has been done to death. Still for 2k Id play the shit out of it and it'd make a nice 20 seconds of extra convo. ''Hey buddy...nice axe'' - ''yeah sure is...actually its a special edition bla bla bla''

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
          For 2k, I'd buy them. I find they look nice. They aren't a super unique style of art. The whole paint splatter thing has been done to death. Still for 2k Id play the shit out of it and it'd make a nice 20 seconds of extra convo. ''Hey buddy...nice axe'' - ''yeah sure is...actually its a special edition bla bla bla''
          there are better lines to pick up chicks than that.

Comment

So does anyone know of a dealer that has actually sold one of these galactic clown puke models yet?? I really would be interested to know how the sales go on these. At 7K, I bet they sit......for a long time. a very long time.

Comment

galactic clown puke-
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

If I'm in George Clinton's band I'll buy one for sure just to match his hairdo! It's just sooo Funky uh...
                -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Working...
                X