Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$7,000 for the paint splatter PC model? we need to have a talk people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $7,000 for the paint splatter PC model? we need to have a talk people.

OK folks. we have just blew right past rediculous heading toward farkin stupid. all at the speed of sound.

7 grand? I mean come on people. I dont care of they include pictures of the lochness monster having a 3 way with Jackie Onassis and Marilyn Monroe and bigfoot peeking in the window jerkin off while watching. 7 Grand for that is just flat out unrealistic. dont get me wrong, Phil is a great guitarist, helluva singer and performer, but he aint worth 7K to have his personal "artwork" on a guitar.

I truly feel sorry for the dealers that are stocking these because they now have a big multicolored elephant hangin on the wall.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Yeah, and that's not even including the cost of the refin to get a decent looking guitar out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by axewielder View Post
      yeah, and that's not even including the cost of the refin to get a decent looking guitar out of it!
      no shit!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sounds like it's a Phil Collins from Genesis Jackson with that price.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

don't worry....they will sit on ebay unsold for a year, like the Legacy series did, and then eventually get listed for $1999.

Comment

Originally posted by roccotanto View Post
            don't worry....they will sit on ebay unsold for a year, like the Legacy series did, and then eventually get listed for $1999.
            now we're talkin.

are the legacy's sellin for $1999 now????

Comment

$2K for a one-hum v-trem made only a few years ago? Fuck that. I don't care who made it (or who the marketing department says made it), this is not 1980 and a bolt-on one-hum v-trem cannot possibly be valued at $2K. It simply doesn't have enough features to justify that price.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

May I suggest they lay off the booze in the marketing department next time they try to decide a salesprice on a guitar
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

All great suggestions.

I mean seriously man, this frickin thing is worth 1999 at most as was previously mentioned. period. end of story. As newc said about the legacy, I dont care who the fuck pissed paint all over the finish.

the part that I dont get with pricing in general is..........doesnt jackson know we are in a frickin recession? our economy is in the shitter, and yet they want 7K for a fuckin guitar? come on man. do some math people.

Comment

I would love to buy one of those and send it straight to Mike Learn.

Comment

for a multi colored cock dragon graphic???

Comment

I'd have a cock dragon sucking another cock dragon's cock.

It would still be cooler than Clown Vomit.

Comment

thats a strong statement

Comment

What, you're surprised the cockdragon goes both ways? I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              What, you're surprised the cockdragon goes both ways? I'm not.
                              well, I suppose if your a sexual dynamo like the cockdragon, everything on the planet wants to have sex with you. and that includes other cockdragons. Im not quite that funky. about as far as I would go would be to let the cockdragon watch me shower. that would be it. anything more than that would freak me out.

Comment

Working...
                              X