shit you want in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
    I want A Warrior Pro, A KBRR w/green bevels,& either G-600 star or Charvel Star. Might just Mutt 1 up. Unless any of the guys around here making guitars would make 1.
    What happened to your Warrior Pro(s)?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The last 2 years have not been kind to me finacialy , so in order to stay a float some things had to go , the only guitar i currently own is 1 from Sully wich i got from a member here .
      The Blue quilt top RC Firebird . She's a real beuatiful guitar.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
        The last 2 years have not been kind to me finacialy , so in order to stay a float some things had to go , the only guitar i currently own is 1 from Sully wich i got from a member here .
        The Blue quilt top RC Firebird . She's a real beuatiful guitar.
        that is a beaut. I ummed and ahhed between it and JS-0002. Took the single hum green beasty instead.

Originally posted by Vass View Post
        Ok...Did anyone get what they wanted to get a year ago? I didn't...still in the hunt though!
        no new job. A slight payrise has been submitted for approval but still waiting. I have a couple of leads on things for the new year, so fingers crossed
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Nope.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
          X