• Show
Clear All

• shit you want in 2010

i need an amp setup and a back up guitar

so this year hopefully, ill get an

RR24 or RR24M
    Peavey Ultra Plus
    Peavey 5150
    Marshall 1960 cab (to run both peavey's through in stereo)

all used of course, im broke, unless i can spring for an new gold/black RR24 to match my Black Kelly with Gold Hardware

what are you going to spend your hard earned on cash this year ?

Right now - a new car. Already bought a few guitar/guitar upgrades this year!
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

i simply want to get my PC-1 and my hamer diablo up and running again. both need new pickups. the hamer could use a paint job too - though i am considering having a custom body built for it:

original contours
      ash wood
      original control layout
      double slanted, direct mount humbuckers

but, i will most likely continue to use the trashed factory body. some moron fucked up the pick-up routes when installing SD livewire pick-ups, then proceeded to put pick-up rings on it. THEN the same idiot spray painted it white.

it WAS trans-amber/gold over ash....

oh the shame
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

GrandTurk:

yeah, i did the car thing last year, has kinda limited my spending, that and i lost my job

but its cool, had some savings for bills, just started a new one job recently

so its, time to be able to actually buy some shit again

MarkD:

u just broke my heart, i had a friend that had a hamer Diablo in GREAT condition, last i heard guy was strung out, and in jail, so i hate to think what happened to it
        Last edited by gmbob22; 06-04-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ultra.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	2444891
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
            yeah, i did the car thing last year, has kinda limited my spending, that and i lost my job
            Yeah, that'll do it.

This year - new ProMod, new mutt Strat, new paint job on old ProMod... and there's two pointy Charvels I know about that I really want to buy...

But... I need a new vehicle first - me, the wife and two dogs squeezing into my Honda Civic for four hour trips upstate (NY) is getting old. Truck-city, here I come.
            Blank yo!

Comment

I want them to plug the fucking oil spill.
              I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Forrest View Post
                I want them to plug the fucking oil spill.
                i live in gulfport, so im going to be affected by this

FUCK BP

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                  i live in gulfport, so im going to be affected by this

FUCK BP
                  If I were you, I'd get a diesel vehicle and a centrifuge and go to town.
                  I only need one more guitar.

Comment

really pisses me off is i spent last winter helping a buddy get his 27' foot proline fishing boat ready for this summer after it sat up for a few years and now all those summer fishing plans are ruined, he is twice as pissed as i am

Comment

Good point. So which stations are BP affiliated so I can boycott?
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        Good point. So which stations are BP affiliated so I can boycott?
                        I think that would be every other gas station right? They were one of the suppliers. Those biggest...Biggest...Biggest Polluters!
                        Sam

Comment

I want a Charvel model 6 in any type of crackle to match my model 4 <33 Or I might try and get my Rhoads painted in a crackle finish.

I also want a new amp, don't even know yet, but it'll be expensive Probably an ENGL or Randall or something.

I also want a B.C. Rich Ironbird.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                            i simply want to get my PC-1 and my hamer diablo up and running again. both need new pickups. the hamer could use a paint job too - though i am considering having a custom body built for it:

original contours
                            ash wood
                            original control layout
                            double slanted, direct mount humbuckers

but, i will most likely continue to use the trashed factory body. some moron fucked up the pick-up routes when installing SD livewire pick-ups, then proceeded to put pick-up rings on it. THEN the same idiot spray painted it white.

it WAS trans-amber/gold over ash....

oh the shame
                            DUDE!!!!!

I spent an ENTIRE afternoon painting that guitar white!!!!!!!!!

I looked high and low for those pickup rings and finally just yanked them offa my Hondo superstrat!!

Don't even THINK about modding that masterpiece!! I sent pix of it into FMIC along with a rezoomaye. I am trying to get a job in the Custom Shop.

I think I'm gonna be hearing from them any day now!!! No way they'd not see my abilities once they see them pix!

Oh yeah...I can outplay ANYONE on this or any forum too! I am a muthafuckin SHREDDA!
                            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I want a job!!!! And when I get one I want another charvel reissue and a emgl fireball 60w amp head!

Comment

Working...
                              X