No announcement yet.

April Fools Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my oldest son just got my wife real good (and might be in trouble for it too). He sent her a text saying someone planted drugs in his locker at school and he was on the way to juvie detention center once the cops show up. My wife called me at work crying...I had to tell her to STFU and calm down because I couldn't undestand a damn word she was saying because she was crying so hard.....she then receives the text "April Fools" ....lol
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      my oldest son just got my wife real good (and might be in trouble for it too). He sent her a text saying someone planted drugs in his locker at school and he was on the way to juvie detention center once the cops show up. My wife called me at work crying...I had to tell her to STFU and calm down because I couldn't undestand a damn word she was saying because she was crying so hard.....she then receives the text "April Fools" ....lol
      Ouch...there is NO humor in that call for her. He's getting his ass kicked :ROTF:

Our other guitar player in the band put up on his myspace page that he quit the band. I've been answering to folks all day that fell for it! Grrrr...

Comment

Before going out the door this morning, I updated my Facebook status to say I got married yesterday and have a baby on the way. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Before going out the door this morning, I updated my Facebook status to say I got married yesterday and have a baby on the way. :ROTF:
          I didnt know men could get pregnant Joe :ROTF:
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I can! LOL
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Baby on the way? You'll finally put the moobs to use.

Comment

How about tying a vcr tape to someones bumper hitch?I wonder how that would work out.I bet it could potentionally become a half mile long.I should try it.I shall keep all informed.
                BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Put a alligator clip lead from the guys brake lights to the horn.
                  Oh I really like that idea, especially on someone who has only one car, has to get to work and hasn't an automotive clue.
                  Every stop sign/stop light would be a sore and embarassing moment.

Comment

Speaking of video tapes, make a film of your shithouse one day. Put the camera nice and high, looking down on the throne and record for 5 mins.

Then, next time you have a few people round, wait till someone goes to the bog. Slip the tape into the VCR and let it play. When the person comes back from the toilet and sees everyone avidly watching what you then tell them is a live camera hook-up from the bog, they will go fucking ballistic, I promise.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      Speaking of video tapes, make a film of your shithouse one day. Put the camera nice and high, looking down on the throne and record for 5 mins.

Then, next time you have a few people round, wait till someone goes to the bog. Slip the tape into the VCR and let it play. When the person comes back from the toilet and sees everyone avidly watching what you then tell them is a live camera hook-up from the bog, they will go fucking ballistic, I promise.

Awesome,I'll make sure to try that one on my girlfriend.:ROTF:
                      BLS/SDMF

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_521301.html
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X