April Fools Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools Jokes

Once when my brother and I were younger he stretched clear cling wrap over the toilet,needless to say my morning release was no fun at all.

Another time he put a roll of black cat fire crackers in a metal toolbox beside my bed.That also was pretty shitty.

Anyone else have some that have been pulled on them or ideas for new ones?

I almost forgot about the time my father got a brand new truck on the 30th when we were teenagers,when he got home from work we waited until he was eating dinner and stuck one of those sulfur smoke bombs that burn forever under his truck and we came in the house screaming his truck was on fire,he was less than amused as he saw what he thought was his new truck smoldering huge plumes of white smoke,we were screaming april fools but he was frantic trying to get the water hose.We were evil little bastards at times.

It was all worth the beatings he delivered.
    Last edited by BallooTheBear; 04-01-2010, 03:53 AM.
    BLS/SDMF

I always liked pulling them at werk. Hitting all the E-Stops on machinery. All of them. Even the "hidden" ones that nobody but maintenance and the old-timers know about (they're not really hidden, but located in a spot where you wouldn't think to find one).
    Minor inconveniences mostly. Nothing real bad, except for the fake foot and puddle of fake blood under a forklift. That went over like a fart in an elevator.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was a good kid, so no pranks that I can remember.

In related news...Google has changed their name to Topeka, and Trip Advisor has reviews for trips to the moon.
      Scott

Comment

Hehe I remember messing with people's cars using Auto Foolers.....been a long long time. Those things were hysterical.

Comment

bombing the Mr. Softee and Carvel ice cream trucks with fireworks, tons of them, almsot every day of the summer until the fireworks ran out. one day of assaults is not enough for anyone.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Put a rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink. Next one to turn on the water gets a small shower.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Thin layer of vaseline on all door knobs.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                Hehe I remember messing with people's cars using Auto Foolers.....been a long long time. Those things were hysterical.

Whatzis?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't play April fools and usually don't fall for them. My wife got me good one year telling me she was pregnant, we already had two babies and the youngest was 7months old at the time...
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://www.fakecrap.com/products/auto_fooler.html

One to a plug, one anything metal iirc. Makes a horrendous screaming whistle and spews smoke everywhere. Used to explode like a little firecracker at the end, but apparently the ones they make now don't do that.

I guess now a days people would get all bent out of shape if you did it to them, but we used to have some fun with them. My Dad put one on his grandfather's tractor years ago- WHHHEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEE smoke everywhere, BANG BANG. Gramps jumped off into the dirt to get away from it. I think Pops caught it for that one, but years later still deems it worth any punishment that was handed out.

Comment

Put a alligator clip lead from the guys brake lights to the horn.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

If someones car is rearwheel drive you can put industrial tie-wraps around their driveshaft,they probably won't fiqure it out for a while.Thats a hard noise to pin point and it sounds horrible.
                        BLS/SDMF

Comment

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ls-day-hoaxes/
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I use to enjoy super gluing quarters to the floor in a public place and sitting around watching people try to pick them up.
                            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I usually tell people that I joined the Canadian Navy. they go for it every year!!!!
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X