How do you,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    I know, Ernie is funny as hell! You do know that's what you have as your signature, right?
    Yeah, I know - but I forgot I put it there... what with having turned off sigs and all.

I think maybe I'll change it to list out all the guitars, pickups, pedals and amps I have, had or want to have.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Also, I have signatures turned off completely, so I don't have to see:

a. A complete least of all your gear, including 3 $100 LTDs, a $25 Marshall Micro amp and a 19' Monster Cable for the Br00TalZ!
      b. idiotic "psalms of the retarded"
      c. Quotes from BillZ from 5 years ago
      Hey my quote from Bill's only a year old!
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Yes, sig pics have been disabled because most people have no concept of the idea that an 800x600 pic at the bottom of a post that only says "lol" is not only retarded, but it's also fucktarded.

If you have a pic, set it as your Avatar, not the sig.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

haha well actually im pretty good with photoshop and used too make sigs for a few forums so was just seeing whats up here.

and i made an avatar to match it so i guess ill just use that.
          yermsayin?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Great, I just choked laughing.
            Last edited by Ben...; 11-01-2009, 04:16 PM.
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
            X