Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you,

make the signature picture come up.

i uploaded it onto here and it shows its there in the user CP, yet i see no picture under my posts.

thank you.
    yermsayin?

you can't because it's annoying to see tons of random pics all the time and the pages will load slower
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yes, sig pics have been disabled because most people have no concept of the idea that an 800x600 pic at the bottom of a post that only says "lol" is not only retarded, but it's also fucktarded.

If you have a pic, set it as your Avatar, not the sig.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Yes, sig pics have been disabled because most people have no concept of the idea that an 800x600 pic at the bottom of a post that only says "lol" is not only retarded, but it's also fucktarded.
        And that says it all!
        You sir, can go you fuck yourself and don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.
        You're such a pretencious, phony, boring, transparent, self righteous worthless fuck..You are amusing as a genital wart!
        --horns666 - 12/08/08

Hey, if those are fake tits..is fake titty fuggin' cheatin'? I say no!
        --horns666 - 12/29/08
        I think your dad jacked off in a flower pot and you were born a blooming idiot.
        --LouSiffer - 06/25/09

Comment

Also, I have signatures turned off completely, so I don't have to see:

a. A complete least of all your gear, including 3 $100 LTDs, a $25 Marshall Micro amp and a 19' Monster Cable for the Br00TalZ!
          b. idiotic "psalms of the retarded"
          c. Quotes from BillZ from 5 years ago
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
            Also, I have signatures turned off completely, so I don't have to see:

a. A complete least of all your gear, including 3 $100 LTDs, a $25 Marshall Micro amp and a 19' Monster Cable for the Br00TalZ!
            b. idiotic "psalms of the retarded"
            c. Quotes from BillZ from 5 years ago
            I see where you are coming from here, but you yourself have a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
              but you yourself have a signature.
              But I can't see it, either.
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                But I can't see it, either.
                You can't see it because you keep fucking that chicken!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  You can't see it because you keep fucking that chicken!
                  Ah, that's good stuff. Good old Ernie Anastos.
                  Blank yo!

Comment

I know, Ernie is funny as hell! You do know that's what you have as your signature, right?

Comment

Was there any fallout from that flub? I love watching the womans face next to him after he says it. I bet if you had a lump of coal in her buttcheeks, she would have made it into a diamond.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          Was there any fallout from that flub? I love watching the womans face next to him after he says it. I bet if you had a lump of coal in her buttcheeks, she would have made it into a diamond.
                          Yeah, the look on her face is priceless! He did apologize the next night, but I'm not sure if anything else happened.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                            :ROTF:

Comment

I wonder how much blow he did before he went the air for that segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdnXYWSa56w

Comment

Working...
                              X