No announcement yet.

Your country's real reputation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she isn't crying in a puddle of goo when your finished - you aren't doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
      Uh huh.
      You know it's true!!!

LOL
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Canada... even when we come in last, we still win, kinda.
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

Funniest thread from a damn while! :ROTF:

Originally posted by FlyingSkull View Post
          Canada... even when we come in last, we still win, kinda.
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by KyuzoGuitarist View Post
            there is a joke here...
            ones a student from Africa came back from Russia, were he had studied,
            all his relatives and friends were wonder - Russian winter, what is it and is this for real?
            he answered: "that winter which is green is bearable, but that which is white - sucks!!!"
            Er, something got lost in translation there, dude...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              I'm glad that Estonia isn't on the list... it definitely would be somewhere at the bottom

World's Worst Lovers:

3. Estonia (too drunk)

Interesting to see that Greece is so behind though as it is one of the world's top sex-tourism places for women.

Everywhere I go Chicks indeed are drooling over Spaniards but Spanish dudes admit that the dudes from Argentina are stealing their women But it has to do with the accent, as most of them have Italian roots and then Spanish... and their Spanish language has a strong Italian flavor to it and supposedly makes all the Spaniard chicks wild.
              They speak slower. I only two semesters of spanish, but can understand the Argentinians that I have met. I have lived with Tex-Mexicans my whole like and catch about every third word.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Er, something got lost in translation there, dude...
                you just didn't get it
                the "green" winter actually is summer... and "white" which is snowy and damn cold is really sucks
                I want to ROCK!!! with:
                Jackson Custom Shop Dinky '08
                Jackson Sl2h-MAH '04
                Jackson PC-1 '07
                Gibson Les Paul Classic '01
                Fender Japan Stratocaster '88
                Vigier Excalibur Original '97
                Ostap Custom Tele
                Frankenstein Strat (self made)
                DIY Tele

Comment

Originally posted by KyuzoGuitarist View Post
                  you just didn't get it
                  the "green" winter actually is summer... and "white" which is snowy and damn cold is really sucks
                  don't try to explain, he probably has never been outside of OC
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                    They speak slower. I only two semesters of spanish, but can understand the Argentinians that I have met. I have lived with Tex-Mexicans my whole like and catch about every third word.
                    yep, a little bit slower and really expressing the vowels like Italians.
                    Italian and Spanish are very similar anyway, the biggest difference is the intonation, Spanish is more flat while in Italian during the vowels, the pitch and the volume rises.

That's why for example New York accent it is the way it is. Specially the old Brooklyn mob accent. Heavy Italian influence. Really expressive vowels and whatnot.
                    Or let's take our own Bill Z Bub, even though he has lived in Ohio for his whole life he doesn't have midwestern accent at all as he is from an Italian neighborhood and his whole family is Italian. He sounds like he is from Brooklyn only his "A"-s in middle of the word doesn't go to "OA" which is usual for Now York.

Also New Orleans yat accent has more in common with NY accent than with southern accents as they are somewhat isolated from the rest of the Louisiana and traditionally have had close ties more with Latin/Romanic world influenced Caribbean cultures than with Anglo-Saxon culture.

What's also interesting is that when I was hanging out in Griffith Park in LA with a couple of friends from Spain then they kept telling me that the Mexicans thought they were Italians
                    And they speak classic Castellano Spanish not Catalan or Galician as they are from Andalusia.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                    X