Kramer Focus 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.vintagekramer.com/focus.htm

Plenty of info here. Focus 2000 is basically a Pacer Imperial. 3000 is a Pacer Deluxe.

"Droopy Pointy" came later, after the hockey stick.....many of the pointies were actually cut down hockey sticks on the USA's (not sure about the Focii) just as the American beaks were cut stratheads early on. The pointy was supposedly to combat & compete with the guitars for which this forum is largely dedicated

The old focus line is made up of great guitars- The argument goes that they're the same guitars as the American line, with parts made in Japan by ESP, but the Americans were assembled in Neptune while the Focus were assembled in Japan.

$100 is a steal in almost all cases for focus, particularly one in that kind of shape, with the case. Great guitars.

Try KramerForum again. They don't "suck". But the reason for the forum's existence is also not to help you find prices for guitars. 90% of the time when someone comes in trolling prices we see the axe on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
      Did you take the photo's? If so, are you a finger picker.lol
      haha...no that's not my finger. When I was in the process of buying the guitar I asked the guy for the serial# and he sent my that pic. That guy was getting rid all but one of his electrics because he primarily plays in a Jazz, latin, flamenco fushion band. They're pretty good.

Comment

Working...
      X