No announcement yet.

Long hair or short hair..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I have absolutely no regrets about cutting it. Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and be like "Woah what the fuck!" but truthfully I like it a bit more. The down side is right now I can't really do anything with my hair because it wants to part in the middle and just fall down but it should get over that in a few. I've already picked up a few chicks numbers since the hair cut.

It's just hair. The only people that will care about that are dudes, and why the fuck would I give a shit of some dude thinks i'm "metal"? Some people can pull the long hair off, I don't think I could.
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Well the important question is can you still shred
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
        Well the important question is can you still shred
        No.
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
          So far I have absolutely no regrets about cutting it. Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and be like "Woah what the fuck!" but truthfully I like it a bit more. The down side is right now I can't really do anything with my hair because it wants to part in the middle and just fall down but it should get over that in a few. I've already picked up a few chicks numbers since the hair cut.

It's just hair. The only people that will care about that are dudes, and why the fuck would I give a shit of some dude thinks i'm "metal"? Some people can pull the long hair off, I don't think I could.
          Put a little wax in it, to spike it up just a lil.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'm 47, most people think I'm in my 30's because I have a young face
            I will probable wear my hair long a long time
            Last year I cut 15" off and gave it to Locks of Love for cancer kids, It grows so fast it's back down to the middle of my back again.
            My wife likes it and a lot of girls come up to me and make comments LOL
            Here it is before the cut

Comment

long hair is cool, but if you start to get male pattern baldness or a receeding hairline, then it looks stupid. my hair used to be long, but I cut it cuz its getting too thin up top. it looks better now. I like long hair, but I refuse to look goofy. I dont want a comb over or a skullet. I will buzz it instead of look stupid.
              just take a look at devin townsend from strapping young lad
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLb7sj8ErS0

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
                I'm 47, most people think I'm in my 30's because I have a young face...
                I'm 46 and most people think I'm in my 50's, because I have an "old" face
                When I was younger, I never had long hair - started to grow it 15 years ago; some people (incl. my wife) like it, some don't. I don't care anyway...

Cool pics, Metalone ! Here's one from some weeks ago:

uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

nice

Comment

Franx
                    Great pic, love the soloist also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
                      I'm 47, most people think I'm in my 30's because I have a young face
                      I will probable wear my hair long a long time
                      Last year I cut 15" off and gave it to Locks of Love for cancer kids, It grows so fast it's back down to the middle of my back again.
                      My wife likes it and a lot of girls come up to me and make comments LOL
                      Here it is before the cut

Dude i wish my hair grew as fast as yours
                      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Working...
                      X