No announcement yet.

McD rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should totally do a youtube video while wearing the 1st shirt normally and the second shirt as underwear! :idea:

:ROTF:
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      You should totally do a youtube video while wearing the 1st shirt normally and the second shirt as underwear! :idea:

:ROTF:
      I was thinkin' some kind of fancy head dress..
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

bumparoo. for McD truly is the man. With folks getting free Ts left and right, I just assumed that my few site suggestions didn't make the grade.

And then out of the blue, (and many, many months after the rest of you) a Bloodline tshirt was waiting on my bed when I came home tonight! Huzzah!

Thanks very much, Brian. It fits like it was made for me (like a Jackson)

I'll have to see if I can get a pic of it at my next gig
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, I just picked up shirt #2. Just in time for my birthday (next Sunday). Thanks (again) McD!!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Holy Shit Cock!!!

How did I miss this thread and cool ass shirt???:think:
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL Fed Ex just left a package at my door. I was confused, as I wasn't expecting anything, but it's a second Jackson shirt! :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Same thing happened to me (except it was a first shirt). I get home and the wife wanted to know what the hell I was having shipped from the States THIS time! Until I opened the parcel, she wouldn't believe that I honestly had know idea what it was.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Man, I wish I would have been here for this. I would love a Jackson shirt!
                  Gibson SG Standard
                  Jackson DK2M Dinky
                  Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                  Roland Micro Cube
                  Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    LOL Fed Ex just left a package at my door. I was confused, as I wasn't expecting anything, but it's a second Jackson shirt! :ROTF:
                    I just got a second one as well.
                    -Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I had to sign for both of mine. The store is of course on the other side of the city.
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        she wouldn't believe that I honestly had know idea what it was.
                        Freudian slip there, huh Gary?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I have a fault if that still counts for a free t-shirt.
                          Gear

Jackson DXMG
                          Jackson JS30RR
                          Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                          Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                          Blackstar HT5H
                          Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                          Marshall JCM 800 2203
                          Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment