McD rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McD View Post
    No way, aye. Those hosers at the post office are eating back bacon and drink too much, aye. I actually sent you guys Jackson toboggan's... (guess what movie I watched last weekend, Seriously, I know that shirts made it to Ireland, so it doesn't make sense why they didn't get there. Like I said, if you didn't get one I'll put in another order, no worries.
    Oh jeez.

I already sent my PM yesterday. I did some investigating on the Canada Post website and they weren't on the list of unacceptable items or I don't think it would break any rules. How are you sending them?

Merry Christmas everyone.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

It might have to do with the shirts country of origin?? I'll find a way to get them across the border.
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I'm sure a t-shirt from the USA isn't gonna cause any serious security issues on the Canuck end Still, give it another week, and then you'll have to make good and send us north of the border types a free guitar each
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          I'm sure a t-shirt from the USA isn't gonna cause any serious security issues on the Canuck end Still, give it another week, and then you'll have to make good and send us north of the border types a free guitar each
          +1

"Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sorry man, I'm not Santanic.

Comment

nice
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It's been a while since we gave away a guitar, so I'll have to think of something....

Comment

Any Euros got theirs yet? Nothing here...

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                    I tell ya, if you came in the post with my shirt, I'd be sending you both right back to Brian at Jackson HQ. Once I got over the fright, that is. :ROTF:
                    Brian didn't tell you I got two shirts? He also sent me yours by mistake, and I wore it, but he told me to take it off and send it to you. I didn't wash. I hope it smells good. Merry Christmas! :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Lofl!

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      brian didn't tell you i got two shirts? He also sent me yours by mistake, and i wore it, but he told me to take it off and send it to you. I didn't wash. I hope it smells good. Merry christmas!

Comment

Lofl!
                        He's a genius!! He's managed to combine two internet acronyms into one super acronym!

"Dear Dr. Bill,

Comment

Wtfdymbt?

Comment

See this yet?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw5oJoUYTb8

Comment

Yep, sounds like PISS to me! I hate that fuggin band!
                              'Howling in shadows
                              Living in a lunar spell
                              He finds his heaven
                              Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                                Any Euros got theirs yet? Nothing here...
                                Despite Ireland's rejection of the Lisbon Treaty, I think we still count as being in the EU Uros!

The Dallas theme tune is genius. Oh man, that's side-splittingly funny.

Have you seen this parody? John Deacon did the backing vocals. Apparently Queen wouldn't let him sing on their records. Can't think why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wM58YXp2x0

Comment

Working...
                                X