No announcement yet.

I'm having trouble entering the JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again no! I'm in no way getting a response from the server, anyway everything seems to be just fine, I like it a lot here!
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
      again no! I'm in no way getting a response from the server, anyway everything seems to be just fine, I like it a lot here!
      You're not getting a response from the server, yet everything seems fine? Eh, can you expand a bit on that, as I do this for a living and I have no fucking idea what you're on about now.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
        You're not getting a response from the server, yet everything seems fine? Eh, can you expand a bit on that, as I do this for a living and I have no fucking idea what you're on about now.
        Maybe you can try reading the very first message if that doesn't help again I'd suggest reading the rest of the thread! whatever the problem is it's not always there, I don't know the reason but it's not something like a dns or cookie problem and NOW that everything seems fine
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I suspect that your JCF activity is being monitored by the Chinese government - their monitoring proxy has been known to act up from time to time.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

do you have more than one ethernet interface on the computer? I've run into flakey routing behavior with from time to time when I have more than 1 network going. Try release and renewing your dhcp lease.

Comment

The JCF has banned anyone suspected of not being an American. That includes people from Lousianna or anyone that could possibly wear a Fezz. Luckily British and Australian people are considered Americans, along with Canadians that are not living in or around Quebec.....
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

You havent pissed off the Clinton's have you? First it starts with simple problems with your home pc, then one day you just disappear. 30 years later some UN backed human rights investigators will find you working in a Nike soccer ball sweatshop in Nepal sewing the soccer balls together with your feet. By that time you will have forgotten how to speak english and they will think you are just another worker. Stranger things have happend you know...
                Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

It just took me 11 attempts before I was able to connect to the JCF. Yeehaw!
                  "POOP"

Comment

I never have problems.
                    Scott

Comment

Working...
                    X